Primochill rigid tubing fittings vs Monsoon rigid tubing fittings

What's the difference? I've heard primochill has a 'push in' system but not sure what that means, is it better? I like the monsoon free center fittings but apparently you need to glue something to the outside of the tube?

Bitspower ftw.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

you don't need to glue anything to the tube.

Primochill has their hard acrylic tubing for a while now, their fittings are similar to the other brands, you push the tube inside the fitting.

This is a video from Primochill about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJxAd94t_j0&list=UUlZpXJx20gjbsnCfw4b09Fg

The monsoon free centre fittings require you to glue something to the ends for better grip?

The monsoon free centre fittings require you to glue something to the ends for better grip?

looks like that's a crappy product, fittings should fit into pressure, sealing with an o-ring the tubing. Glue shouldn't be needed.

What's the difference? I've heard primochill has a 'push in' system but not sure what that means, is it better? I like the monsoon free center fittings but apparently you need to glue something to the outside of the tube?

Primochill do make compression fittings for hard tubing, i.e. you slip one end on, place it over the tubing and screw the other piece on. Kind of like these monsoon fittings but without the lock collar.

Actually, primochill have several different compression fittings, in pretty much any colour you could possibly want.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Primochill do make compression fittings for hard tubing, i.e. you slip one end on, place it over the tubing and screw the other piece on. Kind of like these monsoon fittings but without the lock collar.

Actually, primochill have several different compression fittings, in pretty much any colour you could possibly want.

So would you recommend the monsoon i prefer their looks? Apparently the collar makes it more secure, i don't really mind gluing on a lock collar is it gives me peace of mind.

So would you recommend the monsoon i prefer their looks? Apparently the collar makes it more secure, i don't really mind gluing on a lock collar is it gives me peace of mind.

A good seal is what every premium build uses, a good fitting should be more secure than just gluing stuff, where a millimeter of imperfection on the glued collar allows leaks to be. Look at the Bitspower fittings, like the C47, those are meant for hard tubing and they are probably the most secure out there.

For everyone talking about the glued sections, trust me, in terms of strength, it might as well be melted together

If you like the look of them, then go for it. I know The Mod Zoo gave them them a good review

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM