ISIS Must be destroyed!

Recon97

Actually they used god to justify and brainwash the masses and their troops, in order to invade for territory/resources/bragging rights.

Religion breeds stupidity, "dont think for yourself, let the church do it, dont question the bible, it's gods will!" faith is brainwashing.

I agree fully.

I don't even know why it still exists. Luckily some people are turning away from religion, like me with my christian parents and another friend with muslim parents.

If everyone worshiped Linus and Gaben, world would be peaceful place thats for sure :D

Only Gaben.

I agree fully.

I don't even know why it still exists. Luckily some people are turning away from religion, like me with my christian parents and another friend with muslim parents.

Same here, I've often tried to explain to my father how his "god" is actually quite nefarious, it goes right over his head.

If everyone worshiped Linus and Gaben, world would be peaceful place thats for sure :D

No, we'd just have AMD vs. Nvidia wars, and of course the genocide of the consoles.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't even have the energy to comment on this thread properly now..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I still think the USA plays huge roles in the current conflicts/wars

lets register it as a religion, because we can. 

at least the god will be real ahahaahah ! Gaben religion confirmed.

We could do that :P Half life would be our holy bible.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

by the way, Jihad isn't really bad.

and also, ISIS sucks.

Don't you just love when people quotemine Quran /Bible /whatever to fit their purpose?

Inb4 deserved lock

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

All praise Lord GabeN!

Peace be upon him. But you must not draw him or we have to cut your weener off.  

whout whout whout.

Actually, did you know one of the 10 commandements once upon a time also had rule that you must not draw god?

yep. nothing new here.

That kind of brutality has been happening in Mexico for a while now. Curiously enough, we haven't invaded to stop any of it.

It is not the religion directly but it is a consequence of that kind of thinking. These people truly believe they are following that religion so one cannot say that the religion is blameless. They think that their action will get them into a paradise and are willing to sacrifice their own livelihood and others lives for this goal. We can all pretend that these people were all crazy anyway, but what are the odds that they are all religious nut bags and all want to fight for the same objective. There is no need to obscure the truth for the sake of political correctness. They were guilty of genital mutilation, ethnic cleansing, discrimination across many levels, death penalty for blasphemy, banning education facilities and prohibiting education other than religious, before all this public beheading nonsense began. These people are a threat to human civilization, as is religion itself. (Yes I understand that there are religious people who are not this extreme but that is beside the point.)

Peace be upon him. But you must not draw him or we have to cut your weener off.

You shall not covet thou neighbour's steam library.

It's funny how arbitrary some of the shit is, it's not too different to just randomly throwing shit together on an Internet forum. Maybe it all started as a meme back in the day. Maybe steam comments and reddit will be the scripture of the future.

That kind of brutality has been happening in Mexico for a while now. Curiously enough, we haven't invaded to stop any of it.

Mainly because the democrats want that kind of thing to happen, so that people will flee here and vote for them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hope an admin closes this thread, religious debates always end up with people who don't know much about different religions, but defends the right to follow it despite religion being the cause of bad things, such as rape, torture, murder etc. Islam being the biggest evil cult putting that put their barbaric medieval practices to work in this day and age.

Pot calling the kettle black

Look at Mexico brutal murders occur over drugs, The US has gangland violence.

Ireland had the IRA and UVF

Some African tribe commit barbaric acts on their women.

You can attribute religion to maybe two of the above and yet none of them are related to Islam.

The middle east is a hot spot because of decades of tension corruption and power struggles. Islam might be the banner used to rally the masses but the cause will always come back to wealth or power.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I'm just going to leave this here...

I have to say the amount of blind hatred to any religion is astounding within this thread.

Every religion has its radicals, do not be deceived.

We have our radical Islam, we have radical Christians (templars, westbourough anyone?), we have radical atheists.

Coming as a Christian, I am dissapoint.

Pot calling the kettle black

So i am defending Islam? 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

This thread is just.. so bad. All the ignorance, all the hate... Another entry on the long list of reasons why Off Topic should be deleted entirely.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

and do you guys know who caused all of this? the western countries.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Another entry on the long list of reasons why Off Topic should be deleted entirely.

But But 802..

off topic is a wonderful place, until guys like this show their faces for nothing more than flamewars.

This thread is just.. so bad. All the ignorance, all the hate... Another entry on the long list of reasons why Off Topic should be deleted entirely.But

But the anime club never hurt anyone :(

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Friendly reminder, the sperglord le edgy loud atheist is just as annoying as the most hardcore of theist who refuses to listen to reason.

Another friendly reminder, lots of atrocious acts against mankind is going on in your country right now that isn't tied to religion, but your government is too stupid to care because it doesn't whip people in a mass hysteria like pointing fingers at the middle east does.

There are good muslims who aren't C4 fetishists but that will never diminish the fact that the Koran is often contradictory and full of it's own violent teachings, much like the Bible.

The solution to this is dismantling all organized religions. It's silly that a majority of us are following some several thousand year old book or scroll instead of using our fucking heads. Also, it is the only way that cultural diversity will properly function. Ban religion and all major conflicts will be done and done.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com