ISIS Must be destroyed!

Recon97

OK so I have seen enough Isis videos killing innocents,brutally beheading.They even kill if someone fails their stupid religious quizez.

How did they rise? Its evident that they are funded from several countries or a single country.There is no way a rebellions group can get tanks and missiles.Why are Muslim countries silent on this worst case?.

I believe Isis is just another stain on Islam.Islam does not support these kind of brutal behaviors.It even says that one should not treat their enemy's body badly(like Isis does).There is no fucking way they are Muslims!.Islam only let's you defend,not go on offence!

Just before you start kicking anyone's religion,be sure to have enough knowledge on what you are kicking!

Good thing people aren't being killed in the civilized world because of religion.... oh...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Islam is the root of the problem.

1388601929371.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You can have crazy zealots in ANY religion. They could very well be Muslim.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Islam is the root of the problem.

1388601929371.jpg

On what base you are blaming?

On what base you are blaming?

Oh, just the fact that Muslims are chopping people's heads off, beat & rape women and children in the name of their religion y'know.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I had to google to find out what ISIS is.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Another thing I should clear,

If someone insults Prophet Muhammed and allah ,he/she must be killed.Only extremist would do that!

islam is the root of the problem in the same way all religions are the root of alot of problems,

Historically Islam has been a force of good in the world for the past thousand or so years. It is only in recent times where the radicals started doing the violent stuff. Personally I know lots of people who practice Islam who are good people so don't crap on Islam for what these war mongering insurgents are doing. Muslims are ashamed of ISIS in the same way Christians are ashamed of all the corruption in the church. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Oh, just the fact that Muslims are chopping people's heads off, beat & rape women and children in the name of their religion y'know.

I can bet that you haven't even seen/read Islams basics before shit posting.

ISIS is the next al Qaeda, and the same will happen to them eventually. Sexual abuse has nothing to do with muslim belief, they are against that just as we are. But people in war and positions of power corrupts them so that is the reason why the do these things...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

You bothered doing any research mate? Also, the propher Mohammed is a peadophile. He raped a 9 year old girl called Ayesha, says so in the Koran.

ISLAM.jpg

1398803949328.jpg

7418287814_e802e446d5_zvi-vi.jpg

islam is the root of the problem in the same way all religions are the root of alot of problems,

They are not! Unless one take it to stupid levels and defies basics of their religion

Need to outright ban organized religions to fix most of out problems.

ISIS is the next al Qaeda, and the same will happen to them eventually. Sexual abuse has nothing to do with muslim belief, they are against that just as we are. But people in war and positions of power corrupts them so that is the reason why the do these things...

Religion is nothing but a means of attaining that power, that is all it has ever been, that is all it will ever be. Whether or not those in charge actually believe what they say, it's what they do that is more important.

They are not! Unless one take it to stupid levels and defies basics of their religion

I'm sorry but it is islam, and catholacism, and judaiism, all religions are nothing more than a means of obtaining power, and controlling the masses.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yes, thank you!!! This ^^^^

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

i personally feel that the group in afrika that is kidnapping small girls and women and sells them as sex slaves are a bit worse.. imo :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Edit-Nevermind I'm not arguing

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

You are right. ISIS is using Islam to manipulate and recruit people to their cause. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I'm not religious at all btw. I'm atheist at 18

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Need to outright ban organized religions to fix most of out problems.

Religion is nothing but a means of attaining that power, that is all it has ever been, that is all it will ever be. Whether or not those in charge actually believe what they say, it's what they do that is more important.

I'm sorry but it is islam, and catholacism, and judaiism, all religions are nothing more than a means of obtaining power, and controlling the masses.

Yes, I get your point and that is precisely the reason why I'm an atheist...

I'm Muslim and I think there wrong. It's 2014 and we're still blaming entire religons

its 2014 and i blame any religion or religious person

and quar`an and jihad are inseperatable. if you dont abide by it you are infidel aswell... 

if you think jihad is fake, why not whole religion?