copying an Assessment...

so I'm currently studying a facilities diploma and my boss gave me his assessments from 4years ago. 

I've completed the first assessment copying a lot of the martial from his one, some of it word for word. its one of those things where he had the right answer changing it would make it wrong or irrelevant .

do you think this will cause a problem when I submit it? its due Tuesday next week and I'm a little stressed lol

I have a feeling it is going to be the same assessor as he had 4years ago. 

I haven't studied any thing since I left school in year 10 (apart from a trade at tafe but that's not real studying)

give me your thoughts

Lets all be glad your doing a facilities diploma and not becoming a surgeon.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Have you written it down under sources?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Have you written it down under sources?

they have not asked for sources as most of it is basically site pacific and about the building I run. also a lot of it is just referring  to company docs

I don't understand why you wouldn't do your own work instead of copying someone else's?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't understand why you wouldn't do your own work instead of copying someone else's?

don't get me wrong half of it is mine the other half is his from 4years ago most of the things ive copied are site pacific and haven't changed at all

OP is probably lazy, or decided to play games instead of working on his assessment.

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

they have not asked for sources as most of it is basically site pacific and about the building I run. also a lot of it is just referring  to company docs

I don't know how strict the people are there, but if they're reasonable you should be fine

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I don't know how strict the people are there, but if they're reasonable you should be fine

ill have to wait and see still editing now so hopefully its changed enough not to be a problem. the assessments are competency based as well  

OP is probably lazy, or decided to play games instead of working on his assessment.

I work nearly 80hours a week I don't have time for games at the best of times(nor do I have a system that can play anything). and when I do get spare time lately it has been consumed by wedding planning with the misses.

yes I procrastinated a little on this one but ive also put at lest 30hours into it myself.