New case fans and CPU cooler

BoiKelsa

So I've got the standard fans that came with my Cooler Master HAF XM and I think that they are loud or I've got too many fans, I want to replace the case fans and stock CPU cooler. I'm not sure about any case fans maybe Deep Ultra Silent 140mm or around that price range.I also want to replace the stock CPU cooler with a Water cooling CPU. One of the water coolers that I have my eye on is the Corsair Hydro H100i,Cooler Master Seidon 240mm or around that price range. I'm on a mission to builder a quieter PC and I need the Linus Tech Tips Forum Members input.Also is there a technique to cleaning your PC or do you just take that shit apart and wipe the dust off...

TOP: 2x Cooler Master 200mm 

REAR: x1 Cooler Master 140mm ( I Think)

FRONT: x1 Cooler Master 200m Red LED

everyone will say noctua but they are so ugly, im getting corsair fans though

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Corsair Sp 120 quiet edition or Silverstone Air Penetrators.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

everyone will say noctua but they are so ugly, im getting corsair fans though

This.

Corsair fans are excellent. Use SP120's for your heatsink, and AF's for your /intake/exhaust fans (generally)

Check out Linus's TechQuickie video about them if you would like. He explains it very well.