Seeking elusive keyboard - TK with wristrest

Sanguinn

So despite all my searching, I still haven't been able to find a keyboard that meets all the qualifications I'm looking for: I'm trying to find a mechanical (naturally) board, with the tenkeyless layout (with or without the numpad/arrow integration like the CM Quick Fire TK, either would work), and a detachable (or heck, even permanent) wrist rest - preferably a nice wide one like on the SteelSeries 7G.

I've got a wrist pad from Grifiti right now (good customer service from those guys, incidentally), but it's just not the same.

The only thing I've found that's close is the Azio Levetron Mech5, but apparently even if you separate the numpad the thing's enormous, so that won't cut it; if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

There are no TKL keyboards with integrated wrist-rests, to my knowledge. No KBTs. No Noppoos. No Leopolds. No Topres. No HHKBs. No Razers. No CMs. No Thermaltakes. No Filcos. No Duckys.

Check out the Milestone TKL wrist rest though, that'll probably be as close as you'll get.