Gigabyte b75m-d3h 

I5 3570

2x4gb vengeace

OCZ Agility 120gb

Hdd 2.5 300gb 7200rpm

Radeon sapphire hd7950 dual x OC

Corsair 600cx

Thermaltake v4 black edition.

So, I installed everything properly, with all the cautions needed...all the power cords correct...

When a hit the power button, the surprise...NOTHING, NADA happens. The power led blinks once and thats all.

What could it be????? HELP please!

Thanks everyone!

Check the motherboard standoffs, There might be one out of place shorting the motherboard, which would cause that issue. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Are you sure the power cable is on the right header on the mobo?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Are you sure the power cable is on the right header on the mobo?

This, I had the same problem when I build my computer, turned out my power switch cable was loose. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Double check every cable and piece of hardware, you never know some cables might be inserted upside down, or not pushed in enough... And did you put it together yourself or was it pre-assembled?

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Thank you all! I checked all the conections, including the PSU conectors.

I also changes a billion times de "front panel" conections and NOTHING!

I mounted it by mysefl...all the precaution taken...

I bought a new pc...

Gigabyte b75m-d3h 

I5 3570

2x4gb vengeace

OCZ Agility 120gb

Hdd 2.5 300gb 7200rpm

Radeon sapphire hd7950 dual x OC

Corsair 600cx

Thermaltake v4 black edition.

So, I installed everything properly, with all the cautions needed...all the power cords correct...

When a hit the power button, the surprise...NOTHING, NADA happens. The power led blinks once and thats all.

What could it be????? HELP please!

Thanks everyone!

Moved to troubleshooting

check ram?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Have you plugged in the CPU power connector in the top left corner of the mobo? Built a computer with a friend, and that was the problem, with similar symptoms. Such an easy mistake to make :P

Hey guys, I never tried to clean the ram because it's all new..but I'm gonna try it.

All the psu cables qre connected.

It seems that it has power because the front panel led blinks. But then?

Coud be a bad mobo?

Thanks again!

I would resort to the test 1 thing at a time protocol.....starting with the PSU. Unhook the PSU from everything and test manually with a multimeter or a good PSU tester. If it checks out ok, then move on to the motherboard.

Remove everything except the power and video and see if it will post - (I would just use the integrated graphics to test if you have any). 

My guess is you'll find your problem at some point just trying these two tests. If not...move on the ram, graphics card, etc.

Good luck!

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

make sure you're plugged into "clean" power i.e directly into a wall socket, not a power bar or extension cable.

check to make sure that the 4 or 8 pin aux cpu power is plugged in as well as the 24 pin

try booting without the graphics card installed

test with another psu

make sure there are no bent pins in the front panel connections

Yesterday night I performed the tests...and the problem was a pretty basic thing...loose cable. The ATX 12V was so hard to plug hahaha. Bad mistake and lots of preocupation with this!

And the worst is that I unplugged and plugged that cable lots of time...apparently always wrong!

Thanks for all the help,I'm sure I'm going to have a lot more tools to solve similar problems on the next time. I'm feeling like an idiot, but it was my first build hahaha.

Thanks again!

ahhh man! Such a easy mistake to make! don't feel bad we all make mistakes at some point :) Nice build you got any pics? :)

FX 8350 Black Edition 4.2Ghz

Palit GTX 580 1.5gb

H80i ,TX850, Corsair 300R