Your favourite food/drink that is not sold anymore (or that you cannot obtain)

UK

Lion bars, okay they still have them buy its changed and sucks.

woolworths pick n mix.

ben shaws shandy-havent seen it in 10 years, tell a lie- i found some the other week (gone now) I bought and drank 6 in 1 go with the missus cus she'd never had 1.

twinkies-never had them in the uk, gutted, I probably wouldnt be a well toned 200lb geek that i am otherwise.

may be back..

RIP Woolworths

"An Excellent Signature"

Boylan Sugar Cane Cola.

You can find it in some stores in Sweden but not too many in my region. :(
CIMG1864.JPG

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Battery coffeed! Last time I tasted its awesome taste was when I was still in army :angry:.

orig_battery_coffeed_energy_drink_33cl_t

Bye Bye Battery Coffeed! Published on 21.4.2011 13:04

A sad announcement for all the Finnish Battery Coffeed lovers. The product has been discontinued, which means that store deliveries will no longer be made and you’d better stock up and hunt down every last can you can still find in the shops. Bye bye my brother. Perhaps we can still be united one day!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Mountain Dew, I can never find it anywhere in Europe any more :(.

water ... like real distilled water..hard to find ^_^

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Ice cream sandwitch, I forgot the brand, but it was godly.. it had waffle + biscuit on one side and chocolate covered on the other side.
So incredibly sad that I can't find anymore in UK... but found them in Portugal once and was SO HAPPY!

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Royal Crown Coke. I know it still exists but i can't find it anywhere in town. So sad :(

Ice cream sandwitch, I forgot the brand, but it was godly.. it had waffle + biscuit on one side and chocolate covered on the other side.

So incredibly sad that I can't find anymore in UK... but found them in Portugal once and was SO HAPPY!

leee me ask u something....do you have a youtube channel? (withvideos)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

leee me ask u something....do you have a youtube channel? (withvideos)

Yeah I do, how comes?

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Yeah I do, how comes?

can you send me your account name ?

Nestle Miky Bar

12milkybar.jpg

But... I just had one of those 20 min ago D:

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Favourite drink: water

Favourite food: thinking more in the direction of sweets, baked goods mostly:)

What was even better than Vanilla and Cherry coke was Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. I'd drink this for days on end. Boy do I miss this stuff.

lg_bcv_12oz_can.jpg

I truly do miss Surge! I wonder if it really tastes like how I remembered it to be lol

But... I just had one of those 20 min ago D:

It is not sold anymore in my area. but is available in other area's when I go to other place eg DELHI I take 10-20 of them from there.

Wait, What are crispy M&Ms? I've only ever seen Pretzel..

They're like the pretzel ones, except the filling is a lighter, crispy filling, probably puffed rice. It's like crispies in the Nestle Cruch bars, but bigger

I mentioned way back about Alpine White... I also forgot one more candy bar:

Hershey's Bar None.

i dont know how you guys dont have vanilla coke, we have it by the pallet load here is S.A, Australia

Well, belgian waffles. I can't find them here, plus I can't make them.

Also, Hubba Bubba chewing gum. At least the one that was packed in big 1 meter rolls.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

SNOW CAPS I USED TO BUY THEM AT BLOCKBUSTER WHEN RENTING A MOVIE snowcaps.jpg

Good liquorice. Can't really find anything really salty.
Also there is a distinct lack of cider here in germany.

Like the title says, say your most missed food/drink.

I'll start, mine are a mix between Walls Balls, and Irn Bru 32.

Dude, irn-bru bars :(

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.