Steelseries Siberia V2 Squeaking noise

Okay, so I've had this headset for about 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago they started to creek if I moved the earcup or turned my head, or really anything that involved moving the headset. As they are right on my ears they sound loud when they do this, and it's getting annoying.

I've tried adjusting screws etc, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm hesitant on using WD-40 on them just in case they become a greasy mess, something I'd hate even more.

Anyone ever had this problem and successfully fix it? If so how?

Thanks

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

I had some slight creaks before from the two wire things at the side but they eventually just went away as I don't really notice them anymore. Try use it for a little more and see what happens. I mean I still get the creaks here and then but nowhere near as much as when I first got them.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

DO NOT USE WD-40.

Ok, so WD40 contains solvents, there is a good chance it could damage some of the plastic or rubber parts.

I would suggest trying to identify exactly where the sound is coming from, then use a TINY drop of something like sewing machine oil. If you're confident doing some disassembling a light grease may even work better.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical