Final fan decision...

Coombzy

I am ordering my H440 now and I can't currently upgrade the AIO from my H80i but I do want to get some new fans. I have been told to stay away from Corsair fans and I honestly can't understand why for the price they seem to be the best especially for the dual pack I plan on getting... should I just click buy and be happy?

PS: I am purchasing the Quiet Edition SP120's 

Their cheap but loud, unless you really turn the speed down, I use Be Quiet Silentwings 2 PWM and really like them, price no longer matters to me as they are worth it in my opinion, watch Slick's video on premium fans.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Their cheap but loud, unless you really turn the speed down, I use Be Quiet Silentwings 2 PWM and really like them, price no longer matters to me as they are worth it in my opinion, watch Slick's video on premium fans.

I watched a lot of videos comparing fans and the quiet editions honestly were silent to me.

I watched a lot of videos comparing fans and the quiet editions honestly were silent to me.

Fair enough, I can understand your reasoning.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

I have two corsair purple led af140's, they seem fine to me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have two corsair purple led af140's, they seem fine to me.

AF140 LED fans are Quiet Editions, they're decent fans. Good airflow and noise levels. Nothing amazing, but decent.

Corsairs Quiet Editions all aim for 25dB (Assuming unimpeded airflow, will be louder in a case), it's a pretty acceptable noise level to most. The issue with QE's for most people is the lack of airflow and static pressure, at least as far as the 120mm models go.

Cougar CFV12HPB, Enermax Twister Pressure, Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWM, Noctua NF-F12 and Akasa Apache's are good alternatives. With the exception of the Noctua option, they should all be equal or lower priced.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

AF140 LED fans are Quiet Editions, they're decent fans. Good airflow and noise levels. Nothing amazing, but decent.

Corsairs Quiet Editions all aim for 25dB (Assuming unimpeded airflow, will be louder in a case), it's a pretty acceptable noise level to most. The issue with QE's for most people is the lack of airflow and static pressure, at least as far as the 120mm models go.

Cougar CFV12HPB, Enermax Twister Pressure, Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWM, Noctua NF-F12 and Akasa Apache's are good alternatives. With the exception of the Noctua option, they should all be equal or lower priced.

If only noctua would get their heads out of their asses and just slap some sort of decent LED solution onto their latests fans.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If only noctua would get their heads out of their asses and just slap some sort of decent LED solution onto their latests fans.

Brown LED's! YES!!