BULLSH*T Amazon Pricing

LegendKillerRG

Chat with them, they will give you the difference. Amazon changes prices hourly 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

If it's not shipped, cancel and reorder :)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Amazon changes pricing by the hour. You can go here http://camelcamelcamel.com/ and look up the pricing history for  a product so you know when you can get it on sale.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

prices can change daily. was in a similar situation with another product and asked if they could refund the difference, was a day after I placed the order. They said no and explained the price was based on supply and demand which was duh, I know. anyway they didnt do it but said because it hadn't entered the shipping process I can just cancel the order and reorder it at the lower price. 

Also, you can always get it and return it for a refund and reorder it. 

Amazon's pricing changes on an hourly basis often, it happens so deal with it or shop elsewhere.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Just ask them to honor it or something for you, since it hasn't shipped yet

Yea, one time when I was about to purchase my AMD FX-8320, it was at $135 the day before. The day I had to order all of my parts, it was at $160. I guess just deal with it :P.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You could call them and kindly ask for a discount.  The worst thing they'll say is no.  You'd be surprised what things you get in life when you're polite.

What if youre in america

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

haha i love people that gets furious when they cant save 10 bucks. the fuck dude. be happy you even have a computer 

Ugh, this happens all the time? Things go on sale. You're getting mad over $10. Get over yourself. Just e-mail their customer service and see if they can comp you.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

It always happens with every site, (steam summer sale in particular). You're just unlucky. I just purchased Sennheisers HD598 for 190$ before they went back up a bit to 280$ or something like that.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Last time I checked Amazon has a 7 day price guarantee, so it's explained, calm down and give them a call.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Amazon changes pricing by the hour. You can go here http://camelcamelcamel.com/ and look up the pricing history for  a product so you know when you can get it on sale.

I noticed you guys are recommending camel a lot. I've been using PriceZombie instead as it can track prices across many other stores. You might want to try  it out to compare.

Here's an example, I've been watching the samsung SSD:

http://www.pricezombie.com/viewproduct/pF/xjpe/Samsung-Electronics-840-EVO-Series-120GB-2-5-Inch-SATA-III-Single-Unit-Version-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-MZ-7TE120BW 

So I bought a Crucial M500 120GB SSD for $70 yesterday and today it drop in price to $60.. WTF?!!!

-Snippity snip-

Incase you want the link to the product:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BQ4F9ZA

That is how it is with amazon. That price was probably there and you didn't know because you didn't check the other prices of the item. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays is when the low prices appear. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

When things are bought in bulk they can be sold cheaper. Therefore whatever made you think of buying this product, most likely triggered other people to do so as well.

Marketing is wonderful isn't it.

Also if there is a purchase hype companies like to lower the price because then obviously even more people like the sound of it. I bought a 128GB SSD when they were knew and it cost me over £100.

How do you think I feel xD

So what's your great way to solve this problem? Forbid making products cheaper? You just spend 10 dollars more and you rage about it? Seriously, just get over it. Besides, you could just try to ask them if you can get the discount as others have said in this thread.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

here is the thing. amazon WILL give you the money for the difference.