[VideoCardz] Intel Haswell-E press slides leaked + 1st look at Asus x99 Deluxe

VSG

WELP! I guess I have to buy this since its black and white, the only board I have ever wanted. Looks like haswell-E will be my next upgrade :P. I only wish it was black and white dimm slots.

you just breached insanity on the forum...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

WELP! I guess I have to buy this since its black and white, the only board I have ever wanted. Looks like haswell-E will be my next upgrade :P. I only wish it was black and white dimm slots.

fill the dimms ;)

you just breached insanity on the forum...

:*

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

dat mobo

c20hn.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

great! B)

Asrock has one too

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

16GB DDR4 dimms, my wallet is going to hate me...

but your pc will love you

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

ASUS really nailed it with the looks this time no crappy GOLD THAT DOESNT FREAKİN GO WELL WİTH ANYTHİNG but nice and beutiful white accents <3.<3

Think ASUS hit the jackpot for these new X99 boards,I'm gonna go with X99 now and probably the pro board.

No black and red!  :o  YES!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I want an all-black ROG X99 board! And it has to be mini-ITX!

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I want that board.... It would look so good in my 750d

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Anyone see provision for M.2? Apparently I can't read.... :)

Oh and hello! I'm new.

I hate to bum you all out, but that MOBO is $420 US.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Source?

Pcpartpicker via newegg.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Source

-snip picture-

You are welcome!

Might have to rearrange my lighting and colors in my upcoming build to suit this processor with this asus board, tho I wonder what the ROG one will look like...or is this it?

Anyone see provision for M.2? Apparently I can't read.... :)

Oh and hello! I'm new.

Welcome you should read my sig spoiler for new members...you will then be prepared :)

It was taken down immediately due to NDA(damn autocorrect), but these people caught a screenshot. Converting to USD turns into $505, but if you remove the VAT it's 420. http://www.novabilgisayar.com/bilgi.asp?ID=10086

whydoubt-300x199.jpg

That's not Newegg or any other US website. Pricing is very different from country to country and a simple VAT/currency exchange isn't evidence of anything.

+1

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

How about a link? I can't see it anywhere on either website.

It was taken down immediately due to NDA(damn autocorrect), but these people caught a screenshot. Converting to USD turns into $505, but if you remove the VAT it's 420. http://www.novabilgisayar.com/bilgi.asp?ID=10086

That's not Newegg or any other US website. Pricing is very different from country to country and a simple VAT/currency exchange isn't evidence of anything.

Holy Balls! Asus finally stepped away from that gold color scheme that I hated and made a work of art. Also as for the CPUs I am more excited for they affordable 6 cores because that 8 core monster is so expensive.