[VideoCardz] Intel Haswell-E press slides leaked + 1st look at Asus x99 Deluxe

VSG

oh god that's beautiful. when an ROG rampage iv x99 board is released though, asus won't be able to take my money fast enough

It'll be the Rampage V

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

It'll be the Rampage V

it will? i didn't know the number increased. themoreyouknow.jpg. i look stupid now, don't i?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Finally someone other than EVGA is doing the Rear I/O shroud. It looks beautiful, I hope it's going to be on every board.

Asus. Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition... 

Hmm I'm feeling that the Asus Sabranco is gonna show up for X99

I sure hope the Sabranco shows up for X99...I was very impressed with their Z97 prototypes at Computex back in June. If they do release an all-white Sabranco for X99...THAT will definitely be my next build. I saw a leaked photo for the Rampage V Extreme for X99, but I'm not a big fan of the red/black color scheme (especially because all mobo manufacturers use that same color scheme for gaming based boards). So if Sabronco comes out for X99 (and I want that so bad) I would get it (over an ROG board) because it is an all-white board and it would be the perfect choice for an all-white PC build later this year, or next year.

I may not be about that "Thug Life", but I am about that "Nerd Life"; all day, every day!

Looking sexy even though I would prefer blue instead of white. A mobo worth fapping to. :P

Thank the gods they did this. Not a lot of black and white builds. Just waiting for Gigabytes orange boards. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yea :)

But can Haswell-E utilise more than 64GB of RAM or are you considering enterprise grade?

It can address 256 GB in total. However, the DIMMs for that won't be available until Samsung puts its sticks into production.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

why did i just build a PC when all this great stuff is coming out?!?!?

why did i just build a PC when all this great stuff is coming out?!?!?

I know how you feel. I build my Dad a system around the 4790k with no dGPU since he doesn't game, but the Broadwell iGPUs are already more powerful than HD 4600 at the lowest end. Oh well. I'm gonna stretch my 4960x all the way to Cannonlake and see if they put iGPU on their enthusiast chips. Eventually for high-end workstations they're going to have to. I don't think LGA 2011-3 will last after Broadwell. Their HD 4600 I7s have more processing power by far, but the GPU power is choked a bit due to a lack of unified memory, this of course being rectified by Skylake.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd