‌‌‌‌‌

miyabwah

That would be great if it was a good game

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I got all the way to the part where it suddenly said this was an Ubisoft game and I closed the page down.  No way am I helping Ubisoft.  Die in a fire Ubisoft.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Yey, this was one of the only racing games I was looking forward to, finally get to try it :D

Woot ty just got my key :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Yey, this was one of the only racing games I was looking forward to, finally get to try it :D

I soooooo hope it's a good game

I don't want to disappoint but it's a horrible game, another watch dogs

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

c6TSTe1.jpg

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

thank you for the heads up

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Just got mine but FUCK UPLAY SO HARD OMFG I FUCKING HATE THIS POS PROGRAM. *recovering password*

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

ROAAAADD TRIIIIPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @Lanoi

THANK YOU!!

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Erm, this may sound like a stupid question but how does beta testing work? Do i randomly get elected to get a key? Do i get to keep the game after release? Do i have to do anything special in th beta testing phase like report bugs?

who cares...

Unfortunately we have temporarily run out of codes. Please check back again tomorrow.

i know a free game is a free game but im staying away from uplay 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I don't want to disappoint but it's a horrible game, another watch dogs

I liked watch dogs.... thanks for your opinion.

Erm, this may sound like a stupid question but how does beta testing work? Do i randomly get elected to get a key? Do i get to keep the game after release? Do i have to do anything special in th beta testing phase like report bugs?

if you signed up in their page, you get elected randomly, an if you get a key, redeem it on u play to download the game, the beta runs until sunday i think, after that is over and the game is gone from your library, and have to buy it for release, that how most of these triple A publisher works their beta, also reporting bugs has always been optional, most of the time i visit forums to report on a bug, there's already a thread, so i just keep playing instead

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Eh maybe I should sign up to play it and then use the opportunity to just trash Ubisoft if we can comment on The Crew Beta page or something.  Seriously people don't help Ubisoft by testing out this 30 FPS game.  If you sign up do what I said to do.  Make their life hell by spamming their boards or chat with comments of hate.  Heck keep asking why is this game not getting 60 FPS? LOL

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Thank you Lanoi!

If someone wants to play - add: ubiyousuck

144Hz goodness

You can get a beta key for the closed beta that runs until August 29, from nVidia here: (You WILL need uPlay)

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-the-crew-beta-key-give-away

Here is a link to The Crew website as well, The Crew is an open world type game, you see it, you can go to it! It is based in the US.

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-ca/home/

Here is a link to pre-order it on steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241560/

Enjoy!

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (720P RESOLUTION, LOWEST VIDEO SETTINGS):
  • Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better
  • AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz or better
  • RAM: 4GB
  • Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (1080P RESOLUTION, MEDIUM-HIGH VIDEO SETTINGS, BUT NOT ULTRA):
  • Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.66 GHz or better
  • AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon HD6870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT THE TIME OF RELEASE:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 or better, GeForce 400, 500, 600, 700 series (only cards superior to GTX260, performance-wise); 
AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R-series (only cards superior to HD4870, performance-wise);

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build