Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bmwm3186

Minimalistic desk suggestions

i just have a 15 inch laptop right now lol but when i build i might just stick to a single 24-27 inch monitor i also might put some bookshelf speaker on the desk

well in that case you will have loads of room 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Posted · Original PosterOP

well in that case you will have loads of room 

is the curved desk comfortable to game on are your arms resting on each side of the  desk or what?

is the curved desk comfortable to game on are your arms resting on each side of the  desk or what?

yea if you get close to the desk  ;) your arms just rest on the desk itself is very  comfortable 

PC PART PICKER

how brown does your ikea desk look i dont think brown will  go well with the paint in my room. i dont understand why they can sell a black desk instead of a brown-black 

It's black. Not brown at all.

I've dropped stuff like keys on the surface and I'm able to fill the scratch with a black permanent marker.

I have the long one that ExcitezR mentioned on the previous page (http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99932696/#/S99932696), but I assume the smaller ones are the same.

i have the  ikea linmon one and its very strong i have the corner and 2 side pieces if i was you i would go with white because i came from a black desk and it makes my room look so much brighter 

b4IDE.JPG

What are those two things you've got going up behind your monitors? I'm guessing speakers. (If they are then whats the brand & model?)

Very nice looking setup.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Certifications: Testout PC-Pro, Network-Pro, & Security-Pro; CompTIA A+ 801 & 802; Certiport IC3 GS5; Microsoft Technology Associate: Software Development Fundamentals.

What are those two things you've got going up behind your monitors? I'm guessing speakers. (If they are then whats the brand & model?)

Very nice looking setup.

its a pioneer 5.1 home theater system  

PC PART PICKER

its a pioneer 5.1 home theater system  

Alright thanks.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Certifications: Testout PC-Pro, Network-Pro, & Security-Pro; CompTIA A+ 801 & 802; Certiport IC3 GS5; Microsoft Technology Associate: Software Development Fundamentals.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

It's black. Not brown at all.

I've dropped stuff like keys on the surface and I'm able to fill the scratch with a black permanent marker.

I have the long one that ExcitezR mentioned on the previous page (http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99932696/#/S99932696), but I assume the smaller ones are the same.

so you cant see the brown because i was worried that it would have some brown since on ikeas website they call it "black-brown"

so you cant see the brown because i was worried that it would have some brown since on ikeas website they call it "black-brown"

I guess if you look really closely you can see some dark brown on the edges/sides (not the surface), but I would still call it black. I would suggest going to Ikea and taking a look at the displays.

I guess if you look really closely you can see some dark brown on the edges/sides (not the surface), but I would still call it black. I would suggest going to Ikea and taking a look at the displays.

yea i would but the closest one is 250 miles away lol

Go to a thrift store like a Salvo or somewhere like that.

I found my gigantic 2sqm desk for literally $25. It's rock-solid as well.

You have been visited by the Internet Fox Loli of Level1Techs. Fluffy, warm hugs will come to you, but only if you post " ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓵)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-." in this thread.

My main machine:

Spoiler

Laptop Monster:
Lenovo X1 Carbon 2017; i7-7500U - 16GB 1333MHz LPDDR3 - AMD R9 Nano (Through Thunderbolt) - Toshiba RD400 256GB SSD

Cardboard 2.7:

Xeon 1230, MSI B75M-E33 - 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 - Fractal Design Edison 450W (80+ Gold) - MSI 1050Ti OC