Looking for some new in ears

yurihellsing

Budget £50UK

I do have a set of sennheiser CX 300 but they have a little snag in the cable and the bare wire is showing i did then get the 300II but they didn't sound as punchy and the older 300s plus i also have a set of Sony's MDR-XB30EXs and they're sort of middle of the road between the 300s and 300IIs.

what I'm looking for ...

• noise isolation and hopefully cancellation
  • good comfy buds that i can keep in for 5hrs+ or something that's on Comply's list.
  • good bass yeah I like Bass
  • good cables maybe even replaceable ones
  • good for travel on long coach/plane rides

Device compatibility?...

• iPod classic
  • Galaxy S3
  • (could be my next phone) Sony Expria Z2.

Thanks for any and all input!

These look really good, do you have any, if so what are they like ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

@TheRoss0411 I don't own a pair but I have heard them, they sound really great (better than any other in ear I have heard) and are quite comfortable (though I haven't worn for very long periods). I'd buy them in a heart beat if i had the money to buy them and I needed in ears.

@SnowGhost1212

I think i might get some later this year

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Eightyballs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eightball-Headphones-EX811-In-ear-headphone/dp/B00FKUH8AU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408895989&sr=8-1&keywords=eightball+headphones

I had them after my Seinsheissers died, and they are surprisingly good!

Metal in ear piece, white braided cable, microphone, very very good sound quality ( the bass and mids are beautifull, highs are really good too, but it is more made for electro, but still really capable in rock)

And for this price... they are a steal :)

active noise cancellation is not possible for 50 quid, if its possible at all

any IEM will have passive noise canceling though, especially if you put foam tips on there

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

active noise cancellation is not possible for 50 quid, if its possible at all

any IEM will have passive noise canceling though, especially if you put foam tips on there

www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/audio-technica-ath-anc33is-active-noise-cancelling-in-ear-isolating-earphones.html

what about £45 then?

VSonic VSD3 or VSD3S are the cheapest IEM I know of with removable cables. It's relatively new though, so may be somewhat difficult to find in the conventional places.

I've had the VSonic GR07 they were actually pretty good. The VSD3 are said to be tuned to sound like a pair of 400 USD Shure SE535's, can't tell you if that is the case though, as I have not heard them yet.

You can find them here: http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/In-ear-earphone/VSONIC-VSD3 for 45 USD, which is a pretty good price. They even include a pair of comply foam tips, which saves you quite a lot on your first pair.