400$ Prebuilt Gaming PC Help

Hectoric

Okay. My profile has posted a lot of posts that really don't make sense at a quick glance but I can explain. If you don't feel like reading the paragraph 

then you can skip it, I only need help with finding a 400$ Pre-Built PC. It doesn't have to be new but I does have to have the following specs or better: Decent CPU/APU, (3.7GHz minimum), 1TB HDD, 8GB 1600MHz+ DDR3 RAM, Decent sized mobo that can fit 2 Nvidia GTX 760 cards. You can look anywhere that's not craigslist and I won't pick anything up. If there's any DIY Super Combos on Newegg let me know and mostly thank you for the help. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was saving up for a PC for the last 3 years and I spend money a lot for things I don't need. I end up impulse buying a bunch of stuff I don't really need thus lowering my initial budget for my first gaming PC. I ended up with a budget of 700$ to spend so I bought a 400$ Pre-Built Gaming PC of a seller on Amazon known as maxxxelectronics and I had 200$ to spend on some instant upgrades so I spent them on a 760 ( I know I could of gotten a 280 but peer pressure said otherwise) and a 600 watt PSU. They apparently didn't want any business with Amazon so they made us cancel our order and buy it off of eBay. So we did and It took a while but It finally arrived. I hooked it up and to my nuclear disappointment it didn't work. After some time I guessed the PSU was broken so I asked maxxxelectronics what to do and told them I had a spare PSU and could change them but he suggested to send it back. He sent me a shipping label through Gmail and I printed it and sent it on its way. It's been a month since I ordered it and about 2 weeks since we sent it back and we checked the tracking number and apparently they didn't even pick up the package so I'm doing my best of trying to cancel the order and find a good replacement. Thanks for reading.

"made the beat then murdered it, casey anthony"   - Childish Gambino

Okay. My profile has posted a lot of posts that really don't make sense at a quick glance but I can explain. If you don't feel like reading the paragraph 

then you can skip it, I only need help with finding a 400$ Pre-Built PC. It doesn't have to be new but I does have to have the following specs or better: Decent CPU/APU, (3.7GHz minimum), 1TB HDD, 8GB 1600MHz+ DDR3 RAM, Decent sized mobo that can fit 2 Nvidia GTX 760 cards. You can look anywhere that's not craigslist and I won't pick anything up. If there's any DIY Super Combos on Newegg let me know and mostly thank you for the help. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was saving up for a PC for the last 3 years and I spend money a lot for things I don't need. I end up impulse buying a bunch of stuff I don't really need thus lowering my initial budget for my first gaming PC. I ended up with a budget of 700$ to spend so I bought a 400$ Pre-Built Gaming PC of a seller on Amazon known as maxxxelectronics and I had 200$ to spend on some instant upgrades so I spent them on a 760 ( I know I could of gotten a 280 but peer pressure said otherwise) and a 600 watt PSU. They apparently didn't want any business with Amazon so they made us cancel our order and buy it off of eBay. So we did and It took a while but It finally arrived. I hooked it up and to my nuclear disappointment it didn't work. After some time I guessed the PSU was broken so I asked maxxxelectronics what to do and told them I had a spare PSU and could change them but he suggested to send it back. He sent me a shipping label through Gmail and I printed it and sent it on its way. It's been a month since I ordered it and about 2 weeks since we sent it back and we checked the tracking number and apparently they didn't even pick up the package so I'm doing my best of trying to cancel the order and find a good replacement. Thanks for reading.

Sorry dude, but you are 95% unlikely that your gonna find a prebuilt that can handle 2 GPUS 

Life.exe is missing

Sorry dude, but you are 95% unlikely that your gonna find a prebuilt that can handle 2 GPUS 

He already bought one, read the OP..

Honestly if it were me and you got the $400 refund you paid for the pre-built, I'd try to scramble together the parts you need with that $400 instead of getting a pre-built

Honestly if it were me and you got the $400 refund you paid for the pre-built, I'd try to scramble together the parts you need with that $400 instead of getting a pre-built

I agree. OP, most people will tell you exactly this. $400 is enough for a budget gaming PC, and probably better than whatever that pre-built had. Make sure they send back the 760, though.

i7-4790K / Noctua NH-D14 / 16GB Patriot Signature / MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition / MSI R9 390 8GB / ASUS VG248QE + ASUS VX228 / 120GB 840 EVO + 2TB/1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Samsung 840 EVO / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 / Windows 10 Pro / Sennheiser HD 558 / Ducky Shine 4 / Logitech G602 / NZXT H440 / Wii U / MH4U NN3DS / Currently listening to: Nintendo music

I couldn't even read all of that...

Life.exe is missing

I'm gonna buy a mobo later on that can support 2 GPUS. I just need to find a highly upgrade-able 400$ gaming PC with the requirements listed above. 

I agree. OP, most people will tell you exactly this. $400 is enough for a budget gaming PC, and probably better than whatever that pre-built had. Make sure they send back the 760, though.

The pre-built was an awesome value. It came with 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 4GHz AMD A6 6400K and some other stuff that I can't remember the name of. I tried building the same build on PCPartPicker and it came off more expensive. Not by a lot but by like 50$ and I'm not rich so I'd like to save as much as possible. Also, what do you mean by return the 760? Are you suggesting I should get the 280? 

The pre-built was an awesome value. It came with 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 4GHz AMD A6 6400K and some other stuff that I can't remember the name of. I tried building the same build on PCPartPicker and it came off more expensive. Not by a lot but by like 50$ and I'm not rich so I'd like to save as much as possible. Also, what do you mean by return the 760? Are you suggesting I should get the 280? 

Yes. 280 has a better price/performance ratio than the 760. But if you want to keep it for the NVIDIA technologies (GeForce Expereience, etc etc), go for it.

i7-4790K / Noctua NH-D14 / 16GB Patriot Signature / MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition / MSI R9 390 8GB / ASUS VG248QE + ASUS VX228 / 120GB 840 EVO + 2TB/1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Samsung 840 EVO / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 / Windows 10 Pro / Sennheiser HD 558 / Ducky Shine 4 / Logitech G602 / NZXT H440 / Wii U / MH4U NN3DS / Currently listening to: Nintendo music

Trying to turn a crappy prebuilt into a gaming rig over the long run is going to bleed you dry. I know this doesn't help any, but consider it a life lesson on saving your cash and not trying to cut corners.

A8 6600K + motherboard ATX with two "PCIe x16" (check my build 450.$ here down)