Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

VR type effect (like the ones shown in Oculus demos) for 3D videos

I believe it's just called 3D side-by-side (SBS).

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I recently got the Google Cardboard, and I tried it out with outstanding results. It got me wondering if there are any PC video players that have that sort of double split screen, distorted effect? I would've searched it up on google but I'm not sure what the effect is called. I know that VLC has that 3d anaglyph filter, so I'm wondering what that VR effect is called/what players have them?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this