Need help with improving my first ever rig.

Naeem

you might only need a 750w power supply.

lots and lots of cases out there with a side panel so check them out, watch videos etc and pick one that will do the job and you like.

a SSHD might be worth getting over a normal HDD for games and storage

That cooler? a little common and maybe not as good for space and performance as a clossed loop cooler. again so many options out there.

go for a good 16 gig memory kit (check what your m/board manufacture manual recommends and pick one that will work well with your m/board.  (2133mhz  & 16gig kit is pretty standard now)

got to love Asus components

you might only need a 750w power supply.

lots and lots of cases out there with a side panel so check them out, watch videos etc and pick one that will do the job and you like.

a SSHD might be worth getting over a normal HDD for games and storage

That cooler? a little common and maybe not as good for space and performance as a clossed loop cooler. again so many options out there.

go for a good 16 gig memory kit (check what your m/board manufacture manual recommends and pick one that will work well with your m/board.  (2133mhz  & 16gig kit is pretty standard now)

I said i'd have a 1tb HDD and a 250gb SSD wich is enough for OS + games for me. i ran a bit out of money and will add a 2nd pair of 2x4gb in the near future.