Second shooting in Fergusson kills a 25 year old

"get the @#$% away from me i'm on instagram,facebook you know who i am?" Painting yourself like a human bullseye what was he expecting a ton of likes on those stupid websites  :huh: 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

The guy who committed petty theft and still had the nerve to wield a knife and harass cops still deserved it as he held so little regard to his own life for being so stupid. A sane person wouldn't even approach cops with a weapon in the first place, especially over 2 cans of soda.

Unless you were thinking of another type of coke...

Remember kids, throwing your life away over <2 dollars worth of soda is dumb.

I've been around cops with a weapon on me. I open carry sometimes here in VA and I've stood in line in a gas station right behind one. He looked at me and just sort of dismissed it lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm talking about the neighborhoods full of certain people where you can get killed for being white. Racism is everywhere. Not just the south. Furthermore, racism doesn't only apply to white people against black people, there are plenty of black racists that hate white people.

Oh, I know...

I live within 20 miles of some very dangerous places....Newark, Camden, Trenton, Paterson (New Jersey).... And even in non-dangerous places near me there is plenty of racism, but the south is a whole other ball game. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Oh, I know...

I live within 20 miles of some very dangerous places....Newark, Camden, Trenton, Paterson (New Jersey).... And even in non-dangerous places near me there is plenty of racism, but the south is a whole other ball game. 

Not as much as people make it out to be, at least in my experience. The only real, violent racism I've ever experienced was in high school, and directed at me, for being white. Luckily that particular kid couldn't fight worth a shit and I dodged his punch making him punch a brick wall. *hint, never throw a punch at someone standing against a wall*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Gun control only controls the guns of decent law abiding people. The criminals have guns anyway.

And if you charge at police and attempt to get their weapon for the second time and that's right after robbing a store, you deserve to be shot.