Second shooting in Fergusson kills a 25 year old

^this.

Just because a white cop shot a black kid, doesn't mean he did so because it was black, that assumption is the only racism I have seen going on in this whole debacle.

Especially when multiple reports, aside from the cop's, say that the guy started to attack him while he was in the car. Cop was provoked, supposedly the guy tries to run towards the cop, no shit you're going to get shot.

Especially when multiple reports, aside from the cop's, say that the guy started to attack him while he was in the car. Cop was provoked, supposedly the guy tries to run towards the cop, no shit you're going to get shot.

Supposedly the cop is in the hospital with a fractured orbital socket (his eye socket). Which is not an easy thing to break, and takes YEARS to get over according to experts.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I heard this on the news like 2 days ago. Legally you can't shoot to incapacitate because then it means your life wasn't in enough danger to use lethal force.

This is retarded, if you're shooting to 'incapacitate'... by definition you're avoiding using lethal force.

'Murica!

This is retarded, if you're shooting to 'incapacitate'... by definition you're avoiding using lethal force.

'Murica!

Indeed. The anti gun left has ruined self defense laws to the point that we are almost as bad as the UK, where if you attack a robber then you will likely go to jail and have to pay the robber for damages

Supposedly the cop is in the hospital with a fractured orbital socket (his eye socket). Which is not an easy thing to break, and takes YEARS to get over according to experts.

And you can't just get that normally. You have to be hit pretty hard, repeatedly.

'Murica!

Logic!

And you can't just get that normally. You have to be hit pretty hard, repeatedly.

Logic!

Just like the Trayvon thing. "victim" standing over the "attacker" beating the shit out of him, but they still say "well he shouldn't have shot him"

Just like the Trayvon thing. "victim" standing over the "attacker" beating the shit out of him, but they still say "well he shouldn't have shot him"

But he had skittles. Don't forget that.

/s

^this.

Just because a white cop shot a black kid, doesn't mean he did so because it was black, that assumption is the only racism I have seen going on in this whole debacle.

I've been in a situation before where I was cuffed walking home from work because I 'matched the description' of someone who stabbed a cop. (I'm not black, but I'm not white either), imagine the anger of being pulled over for race when I was just wanting to go home from a tiring nightshift. Now those guys are profiling racist assholes. This incident is completely different. If I had a gun and someone was staggering towards me with a knife, you better believe they'd be shot. These cops did what many others would in the same situation. That wasn't fueled by racism, it was fueled by a stupid suspect wielding a damn weapon in front of officers. Major difference.

I've been in a situation before where I was cuffed walking home from work because I 'matched the description' of someone who stabbed a cop. (I'm not black, but I'm not white either), imagine the anger of being pulled over for race when I was just wanting to go home from a tiring nightshift. Now those guys are profiling racist assholes. This incident is completely different. If I had a gun and someone was staggering towards me with a knife, you better believe they'd be shot. These cops did what many others would in the same situation. That wasn't fueled by racism, it was fueled by a stupid suspect wielding a damn weapon in front of officers. Major difference.

If you matched the description they have somewhat of a reason to pull you over, if your innocent your going to be pissed, regardless of your race. It's not really racism, if you had been a white guy matching the description of the suspect, they'd have still pulled you over.

that being said, no one likes being pulled over for anything, innocent or otherwise.

If you matched the description they have somewhat of a reason to pull you over, if your innocent your going to be pissed, regardless of your race. It's not really racism, if you had been a white guy matching the description of the suspect, they'd have still pulled you over.

that being said, no one likes being pulled over for anything, innocent or otherwise.

Guy with tan skin wearing a coat walking to a bus stop in the rain being pulled over for matching description, sounds pretty damn racist to me. Didn't help I used to work at an airport, that only makes the entire situation that much worse. Even had my name badge hanging out of my pocket when that incident happened. I no longer work there because of stress and because of other reasons.

Just as many racists in the north as there are in the south. Their just a different color and hate a different color than the racists in the south.

That's funny. Are you saying there's white racism up here? That's just plain hilarious

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

To be honest... I don't care anymore what happens in America or to America...

They keep fucking shit up, I lost faith in them a long time ago.

At least Canadians are the Americans the rest of the world would have liked them to be.

No offence to Canada, I know you want to be considered different.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Guy with tan skin wearing a coat walking to a bus stop in the rain being pulled over for matching description, sounds pretty damn racist to me.

How so? If the description had been "Guy with white skin wearing a coat" would it have been any different? It had to have been a bit more specific than that, clothing color, type of pants, hair color, etc. It's not racism, their trying to find someone who stabbed someone, they do it as quickly as possible to prevent further crime. NOW, if they had charged you without proof simply because you matched the description, THAT would be racism. But all they did was pull you over (I assume) and ask some questions etc. They cuff everyone suspected of a violent crime, especially against a cop. What else do you expect them to do? just ignore everyone that might be the guy that stabbed someone? They don't have some magic innocence detector, as nice as that would be.

All this aside, I do agree that most cops are corrupt assholes. I'd have been pissed too if I was a suspect of something that I flat out did not do. But the only thing you can do is comply (or get arrested for non compliance) and wait till they realise they have the wrong guy. If they used a racial slur against you or something, that would be racism and I would encourage you to sue the shit out of them for it if they did in fact do so.

Indeed. The anti gun left has ruined self defense laws to the point that we are almost as bad as the UK, where if you attack a robber then you will likely go to jail and have to pay the robber for damages

Funny. I thought a black boy was just shot, oh, I don't know, three years back. He wasn't even committing a robbery and the guy STILL got away with it.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Funny. I thought a black boy was just shot, oh, I don't know, three years back. He wasn't even committing a robbery and the guy STILL got away with it.

If you're talking about the Martin case it's a fun fact to know that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head in to concrete repeatedly right before he was shot.

'Murica!

I wouldn't call it that. The police officers were not avoiding lethal force, I am sure they really weren't trying to solve this situation safely at all. Just stupid. These are the kinds of people that would like to be in military positions where they 'get to shoot people'. But the fact that they are probably not physically or psychologically capable of those jobs, means that they get to fight these things out. Just dumb.

It can't be too hard to solve this, come on guys..

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

also @Mooshi , I got frisked by a cop whenever I went to school wearing my trench coat because and I quote "your a young white kid with black hair wearing a trench coat" by a black cop. I just called him a jackass and let him frisk me because there was nothing else to do.

also @Mooshi , I got frisked by a cop whenever I went to school wearing my trench coat because and I quote "your a young white kid with black hair wearing a trench coat" by a black cop. I just called him a jackass and let him frisk me because there was nothing else to do.

At any rate, in this case this thread is based around, it's not an act of racism, rest assure it will be spun as such. It doesn't matter what race or creed, if you wave a knife in someone's face, especially an officer, you are an idiot asking to be shot. :P

At any rate, in this case this thread is based around, it's not an act of racism, rest assure it will be spun as such. It doesn't matter what race or creed, if you wave a knife in someone's face, especially an officer, you are an idiot asking to be shot. :P

Indeed. But don't tell that to "reverend" Jessie jackson or the rest of the race baiting left, or else your just a racist, or if your not white, an "uncle tom"

I wouldn't call it that. The police officers were not avoiding lethal force, I am sure they really weren't trying to solve this situation safely at all. Just stupid. These are the kinds of people that would like to be in military positions where they 'get to shoot people'. But the fact that they are probably not physically or psychologically capable of those jobs, means that they get to fight these things out. Just dumb.

It can't be too hard to solve this, come on guys..

I was referring to the previous poster's point about you can't shoot to incapacitate from a legal stand point. The idea being that if you are discharging a gun, you are only doing so from the point of "imminent threat to life" and therefore by extension of that, lethal force presumably would be acceptable from a legal perspective.

Personally, I think it's only common sense that cops should be trained to incapacitate, and only as an absolute last resort should lethal force be required. This does require good training though, and it's abundantly clear every idiot cop in America carries a gun. So it's hardly surprising people get shot, when they don't need to.

I was referring to the previous poster's point about you can't shoot to incapacitate from a legal stand point. The idea being that if you are discharging a gun, you are only doing so from the point of "imminent threat to life" and therefore by extension of that, lethal force presumably would be acceptable from a legal perspective.

Personally, I think it's only common sense that cops should be trained to incapacitate, and only as an absolute last resort should lethal force be required. This does require good training though, and it's abundantly clear every idiot cop in America carries a gun. So it's hardly surprising people get shot, when they don't need to.

To be honest, that makes sense, I get it, but it's wrong. If your attacking someone with a gun, and you have a knife, your clearly intent on killing/causing bodily harm, and you get what's coming to you.

I for one don't mind when cops kill people with a legit reason, means I don't have to pay for their ass to sit in prison for 10-30 years, then get out, and do it all over again.

That's why one day you go in a fake nude suit with a really large dong strapped to it.

Indeed. But don't tell that to "reverend" Jessie jackson or the rest of the race baiting left, or else your just a racist, or if your not white, an "uncle tom"

I think Al Sharpton is the greater race baiters. That man could somehow turn a story about a kitten licking an icecream cone and spin it into something racist.

That's why one day you go in a fake nude suit with a really large dong strapped to it.

Had not considered it. We just kept referring to his fat ass as "doughnuts"

I think Al Sharpton is the greater race baiters. That man could somehow turn a story about a kitten licking an icecream cone and spin it into something racist.

He's got some real skill in doing that. And only incites violence.

Had not considered it. We just kept referring to his fat ass as "doughnuts"

Show up in a doughnut costume then?