Let's make an android game with Unity!

Dude

LinusKart.  (Like Mario kart, but just with linus media group people instead.)

With DLC

• TinyTomLogan
  • Tek Syndicate
  • Austin Evans
  • NCIX

Wouldn't I be breaking a few copyright laws by selling other companies' shit? NCIX wouldn't appreciate it.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

We don't give a shit about NCIX. They said the 50 cent headphones were good.

Great idea for a potential boss fight! The 50 cent headphones could be trying to destroy Linus' cart somehow... But what would the headphones do?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

play shitty music and the soundwaves do damage.

Might work. By the way, can you or any lurkers make the art for this game? I have no artistic ability whatsoever.

Wouldn't I be breaking a few copyright laws by selling other companies' shit? NCIX wouldn't appreciate it.

ok then use these

• TinyTomLogan  use HugeTomLogan
  • Tek Syndicate   use Tek Syndication
  •  Austin Evans    use Austin Bevans
  •  NCIX                 use NCIXXXXXnoscope360headshot
CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I can try. But you should try to recruit people. I can do shit, just not so fast.

We got me making the game, you on the art, we need someone making sound effects and tunes for the game. Could you mention someone you know and summon them here?

I think this is a good idea and the people of this forum would participate.

I love it when a plan comes together :D

So should the artstyle be 8bit pixel art

Wouldn't 8 bit Linus be hard to make? Same goes with 8 bit 50 cent headphones. Also, isn't 8 bit a little overused now?

I dont really know any people here. I think you should put a recruiting thread in the mobile gaming and software sections.

I'll get on it.

ok then use these

• TinyTomLogan  use HugeTomLogan
  • Tek Syndicate   use Tek Syndication
  •  Austin Evans    use Austin Bevans
  •  NCIX                 use NCIXXXXXnoscope360headshot

The last one is the shit. Laughed so hard.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

^^. Also, I have posted the recruitment ad.

It was just for you @Shroomster

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Sound guy reporting in.

With boom mic in hand, I have come prepared to not use it for the sake of opting for a condenser mic and strange, unnecessary, gargling, almost Murloc-sounding noises with enough compression and phasing to put a small bullfrog into a coma from creaming so hard.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Sound guy reporting in.

With boom mic in hand, I have come prepared to not use it for the sake of opting for a condenser mic and strange, unnecessary, gargling, almost Murloc-sounding noises with enough compression and phasing to put a small bullfrog into a coma from creaming so hard.

I fell off the wagon in about half of the text, but it sounds good. Welcome to the team.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

but it sounds good

I see what you did there.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Sound guy reporting in.

We need...

Crashing

Exploding

The kind of sound a bouncing car makes

Laser sounds

Death screams

Terrible sounding hip hop

I think that's it so far