First game you played

Mo5

first game i played was mario bros on gameboy color! First game a i played properly was starfox 64...classic

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Well the first video game I can remember playing was Super Mario World at a party when I was maybe 4 or 5. I remember the guy who owned the GBA and he had the light attachment for it. Not sure why but I distinctly remember that. A bit later my mom and dad bought me a GBA SP for graduating kindergarten and Super Mario World was the first game I opened for it, and played it the most. 

Off topic but soon after I remember I got mad because my grandparents on both sides each got me Mario Kart Super Circuit. xD

Edit:

Nevermind I remember when I still lived in Pennsylvania (age 3 or 4) I played Pajama Sam and Spy Fox on the PC. If anyone remembers those, you were definitely a cool kid. 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I don't remember my first game I played.

Duke Nukem 3D was one of the first games i played (that I remember).... yep, I was about 6 years old when i first played it.

My Grandpa had it on his computer. At the time my family didn't own a computer. My Grandpa is cool =]

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I dont remember it at all but my mother says it was some game with ladders and you had to get the blue guys and avoid the red guys. so maybe around 1995. The first game I can remember is Super Mario 64 on my N64 both were given to me by my grandparents. I played the heck out of that game and later I think I received Rush for the N64 as well. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

In 2009 I played CoD MW2 with my then girlfriend, first game I owned was Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Everyone so young :p

Atari 2600 Keystone Kapers

One of the best games ever.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

or Crash Bandicoot

or Age of Empires 2

Really not sure which one...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

well, I just lost a 2 and half hours with that visit down memory lane. thanks internet for emulators.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Legend of zelda wind waker or animal crossing

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What was the first game you ever played or the first game you remember playing?

Mine was Need for Speed II SE. I still have the original CD :D

Moved to PC gaming

Reader Rabbit and Word Munchers...quickly followed by Mario/Duck Hunt.

First game I EVER played was Hotwheels Velocity X on ps2 at a friends house. I still have many great memories of that game.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Slave Zero

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I can't remember my first game EVER, I feel like I've been playing games for as long as I can remember,one game I played a lot is BLACK, I remember playing that a ton(didn't have a memory card back then for the PS2 :P so i replayed the first 5 missions a lot) Young me wasn't even mad, if anyone still remembers that game, great game.

Sonic on the Sega Master System

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

My Father owned a commodore 64 and my cousins copied that floppy of Test Drive.

test_drive_1.jpg

What was the first game you ever played or the first game you remember playing?

Mine was Need for Speed II SE. I still have the original CD :D

i loved the NFS II i still love it and its my 1st game too ;)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Wow I feel old.

I can't remember the exact first game that I playe(prob Paperboy or something)d but I remember buying Robocop Vs Terminator on tape for the CM 64.

I remember playing frogger on PS1, but there was also another third person star wars game for it that i remember loving - can't remember the name though! It was either those or Lego Racers for PC (best game ever) !

Started playing games a bit late haha

So much new games here :D

I have memories of two DOS era games. Don't remember their names. One was pinball where you could crash game (and whole machine) by holding ball too long at one spot. I think it could be this:

87183.jpg

Second was some kind of action game where your job was to serve beer. Good game for me ~5-6yo and my brother ~2-3yo. This was before we got NES Famicom and Win95 pc. Oh, and Nintendos Game&Watch Donkey Kong. Can't remember when I played that one. There was another G&W where Mickey and Donald were firemen. The Donkey Kong one I still got and it's working fine.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv