Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mo5

First game you played

man I have been playing games since 2001 and I dont remember what I played first but It was some 2D tank game where you had to destroy other tanks and randomly a Alien ship (dont remember what it was called), Also played Deus EX, that 3D pinball. I remember faintly some game you got at taco bell that you got and it was on a floppy drive and you were on the moon doing god now what because that was a really long time ago. But I really think its a 2D tank game that was my first, can't really remember.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Quake

My PC rig: I7-4790, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, EVGA GTX 780 SC ATX 6GB, Thermaltake Urban S31 Case with Window, Corsair RM 850, Samsung Evo 120gb SSD, 5TB HDD, Kingston Hyper 1866 8GB RAM

Roadrash in my school's computer lab

Cricket 2002 on my personal machine

I loved Roadrash! Great game. I think there is some kind of remake or similar game coming now.

|| AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.7Ghz  || Noctua NH-L12 || 16GB (2×8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 @2933Mhz || 
|| EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB @stock || Asrock
Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac  || Samsung 850 EVO m.2 1TB || Silverstone SST-ST55F-P || Cooler Master Elite 110||
|| Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || 2x U2419H || Steelseries 6GV2 || Logitech G403 Wireless ||

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Way back when my brother had floppy discs, the firs game I played was Missile Command. Still one of my favorite today.o-MISSILECOMMAND-facebook.jpg

A life lived for others is a life worth living 

-Albert E.

on a mac (If it was even called a mac back then), Pajama sam

on bootcamp probably something like Crossfire or warcraft 3

On my actual PC: World of Warcraft

The first game I can remember was age of mythology on my friends computer many years ago when I was like 6 and last year I got a copy of my own which I still play such a good game

I always scratch my head when people say games used to be better. Some were, but on average, no. Not at all.

They were definitely different, but I don't think better. I think the "better" part comes from nostalgia, not an objective evaluation.

Lego island 2.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  So we all got in the car and my dad (who i have not seen now since 2006. so the story takes place 2004-2005 im not sure when) turned and looked at us and said we were going to go buy a computer and so we went to what i remember looked like s best buy and we went and the guy was talking to my mom and dad and i was touching the monitors and the guy that worked there told me to stop and i felt really embarrassed.  I have no idea what the computer was all i remember thinking it was a lot of money because i couldn't count that high and my mom said its okay you will learn. Then i remember going and each of us (my sister and me, my other sister was probable ...1 years old) and i picked lego island 2 and some racing game that i think was lego as-well and some learning game my mom made me get and i remember being mad because i wanted fun games not learning games.  But i remember my parents setting it up in there room and i just remember jumping on there bed while they installed windows.  I don't think it was a tube monitor i think it was a tower and a slimmer monitor, But anyway then the next morning i remember waking up running to the computer putting the disc in and the little install wizard popping up and i thought i broke it and then yea i played it and it was hard but i think i got close to the end of the game. I do remember in grave detail the racing game because i  could never figure out how to go and it made me mad.  But the learning disc game thing was really cool i remember looking at muscles and wondering WTF was the parts on the girl 3D model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Island_2_The_Brickster's_Revenge

I still have the disc i found it after we moved to get away from my father. its erm scratched really bad and ik that it workers some but after about 30mins into the campaign it starts to run into some problems  

post-106216-0-97346400-1405430727_thumb.

I still can't remember what it's called.

It was a 2d side scroller, very unpopular, you had to kill green aliens and it had a great soundtrack! Played it around 2001! Anyone have an idea of what it may be? 

Other than that.. Solitaire!  :D

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

My first PC game was Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and I first played it in late 2005, if i recall.  I ended up breaking my pc by accidentally uninstalling it....

If you're asking PAID games, minecraft. If free... probably minesweeper

Edit - my first PAID game was actually roller coaster tycoon 1.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.