First game you played

Mo5

Quake

My PC rig: I7-4790, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, EVGA GTX 780 SC ATX 6GB, Thermaltake Urban S31 Case with Window, Corsair RM 850, Samsung Evo 120gb SSD, 5TB HDD, Kingston Hyper 1866 8GB RAM

Roadrash in my school's computer lab

Cricket 2002 on my personal machine

I loved Roadrash! Great game. I think there is some kind of remake or similar game coming now.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Way back when my brother had floppy discs, the firs game I played was Missile Command. Still one of my favorite today.o-MISSILECOMMAND-facebook.jpg

A life lived for others is a life worth living 

-Albert E.

on a mac (If it was even called a mac back then), Pajama sam

on bootcamp probably something like Crossfire or warcraft 3

On my actual PC: World of Warcraft

It was either solitaire or the screensaver pong game on windows 11

The first game I can remember was age of mythology on my friends computer many years ago when I was like 6 and last year I got a copy of my own which I still play such a good game

I always scratch my head when people say games used to be better. Some were, but on average, no. Not at all.

They were definitely different, but I don't think better. I think the "better" part comes from nostalgia, not an objective evaluation.

Lego island 2.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  So we all got in the car and my dad (who i have not seen now since 2006. so the story takes place 2004-2005 im not sure when) turned and looked at us and said we were going to go buy a computer and so we went to what i remember looked like s best buy and we went and the guy was talking to my mom and dad and i was touching the monitors and the guy that worked there told me to stop and i felt really embarrassed.  I have no idea what the computer was all i remember thinking it was a lot of money because i couldn't count that high and my mom said its okay you will learn. Then i remember going and each of us (my sister and me, my other sister was probable ...1 years old) and i picked lego island 2 and some racing game that i think was lego as-well and some learning game my mom made me get and i remember being mad because i wanted fun games not learning games.  But i remember my parents setting it up in there room and i just remember jumping on there bed while they installed windows.  I don't think it was a tube monitor i think it was a tower and a slimmer monitor, But anyway then the next morning i remember waking up running to the computer putting the disc in and the little install wizard popping up and i thought i broke it and then yea i played it and it was hard but i think i got close to the end of the game. I do remember in grave detail the racing game because i  could never figure out how to go and it made me mad.  But the learning disc game thing was really cool i remember looking at muscles and wondering WTF was the parts on the girl 3D model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Island_2_The_Brickster's_Revenge

I still have the disc i found it after we moved to get away from my father. its erm scratched really bad and ik that it workers some but after about 30mins into the campaign it starts to run into some problems  

post-106216-0-97346400-1405430727_thumb.

I still can't remember what it's called.

It was a 2d side scroller, very unpopular, you had to kill green aliens and it had a great soundtrack! Played it around 2001! Anyone have an idea of what it may be? 

Other than that.. Solitaire!  :D

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

My first PC game was Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and I first played it in late 2005, if i recall.  I ended up breaking my pc by accidentally uninstalling it....

If you're asking PAID games, minecraft. If free... probably minesweeper

Edit - my first PAID game was actually roller coaster tycoon 1.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Ok...I am going to show my age here but Zork was the very first pc game I ever played. The first game I played with 3D graphics was Wing Commander.

It was a game I can't remember the name of when I was 5, so I'll just go with the one I do remember. Age of Empires when I was 8. Love that shit. Take your Starcrafts and Civilizations and shove 'em. Age of Empires 4 lyfe.

errrr... club penguin

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Runescape, I was 8 at the time. I was stuck on he very first part on tutorial island for an hour. I remember my mum had to tell me to actually scroll the page down so I could see the 'click here to continue' option. ..:D