First game you played

Mo5

Not my first, but as a young kid I played NHL 2005 all the time

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Im not sure, The earilest game I can remember is Operation Neptune and a Thomas the Tank Engine game. Operation Neptune is such an awesome game...I want to play it now. DOS games!!! :D

101 dalmatians on ps1, i ruined our ps1 because i put bologna in it... :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Prince of persia

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The original Command & Conquer on my 486, 33MHz CPU and 2 MB Graphics Card, that was a beast of a machine back then. I OCed it to 66MHz

The original Command & Conquer on my 486, 33MHz CPU and 2 MB Graphics Card, that was a beast of a machine back then. I OCed it to 66MHz

Dat VRAM.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Command and Conquer Red Alert on PC oh yeeeeeee

C&C was a top game ive still got the original... LOVE IT...

First proper game was Midtown Madness 2 on PC.  I poured so many hours just into the free roam mode alone.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

Simcopter on my win95 laptop :) Oh the good ol' days

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm pretty sure it was like some pajama Sam pc game on a cd-Rom when I was like 6. Loved that game, used to play it non stop :)

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Dat VRAM.

yer vram i dont think you could put graphics cards in these, its all onboard. Ill post a pic of the motherboard i used to have.

One of the original crash bandicoot cart racers on the original playstation. Can't remember the name...

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

post-3617-0-05724700-1369617820_thumb.jp

This is the old motherboard i used to play C&C on, what a beast

Super Metroid. I was three years old and it took me two hours to figure out how to morph ball.

Super Mario 3 on the the gameboy SP :D
so fun, even though I remember only 2 levels lol, I was really young and didn't understand videogames

Super Metroid. I was three years old and it took me two hours to figure out how to morph ball.

hell yeah bro, one of my favorite games, even though I found the reason why she turns into a ball and it's REALLY lame ._.

First game was The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the PS2. Spent many hours playing this game, getting frustrated at the seemingly impossible final level.

On the PC, either Counter Strike 1.6 or Battlefield 1942, the only games my POS laptop would play at the time. 

Alex the Kid in Miracle world on Sega Master System.

For PC, it was GTA 1

|| Case: Corsairt 600T || Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 || CPU: AMD FX8350 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 || SSD: Samsung 250GB 840 Pro/OCZ 120GB Vertex 2 || Graphics: Sapphire HD7950 Vapor-X || RAM: 8GB DDR3 || PSU: Cooler Master 850W 80 Plus ||

AoE II

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Pong, back then we didn't had many choices. :lol:

Mystery is the source of all true science.

What was everyones game they first completed? Mine was final fantasy 1

Its all about those volumetric clouds