ASUS Rampage III Extreme 24 GB - 16 GB Available

Okay, I saw that it was at 1 pass... make sure it goes for 3+ passes. MemTest v4.20 does a Modulo Random and a Random test (I think test 2 and 7). A bad ram stick might not present itself due to this feature (or detriment however you look at is). I saw a few posting that you need to try 3 sticks instead of 6...

Again with my diagram:

CPU | | | | | |

. 1 2 3 4 5 6

It looks like the sticks in slots 2 and 3 are different.

Take the ones in slot 2, 3, and 4 out and run the 3 remaining sticks in slots 2, 4, and 6 and see if there is 8GB or 12GB since we have seen that slots 3 and 4 wouldn't recognize memory properly. If it detects 12GB, run MemTest again (3 passes) If not, don't run MemTest and post back.

Memory is the hardest thing to diagnose in a system because there are 6 sticks, 6 slots, and depending on whether the memory is running in single, dual, or triple channel can make certain sticks fail. A great example is with the LinusEditionRam from OCZ. He has a great few videos explaining how some memory works with some configurations. Here are the links:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZhHlX6JMvg

Part 2:

some one els have any idea or know somthing what to do with my motherboard and my ram memory ??

some one els have any idea or know somthing what to do with my motherboard and my ram memory ??
I'm not trying to be mean, but there isn't much else you can do. If you want your ram to work, it is going to take time... Alot of time...

Linus had the same issue, he had to enable "Memory Configuration Protect". Problem should be solved.

i've seen this before on the x58 platform, iirc you have to manually set all ram voltages and timings