Logitech Steering Wheel

I was looking for a Logitech G27 wheel in a couple of shops, but suddenly it seems that it is available nowhere.

When I checked the Logitech website and went to the steering wheel category, it said: no products available in this category.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Has Logitech completely stopped making these steering wheels or is the next big product waiting to be launched?  :mellow:

I just checked the german website, and can't seem to find it. Weird enough the american Logitech site still lists this. 

As far as I know there isn't a replacement in the making :/

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I just checked the german website, and can't seem to find it. Weird enough the american Logitech site still lists this. 

As far as I know there isn't a replacement in the making :/

Apparently there isn't one single shop that can still deliver these  :( .

I haven't heard anything about a newer model either. It would be too bad if they stop making them though, they just rock... (G25 and 27)

The best thing would actually be a G29, a whole new version because I was pretty disappointed by the G27, the G25 was an overall better wheel. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

The best thing would actually be a G29, a whole new version because I was pretty disappointed by the G27, the G25 was an overall better wheel. 

I had some hands on experience with the G27 at a friend's house, and I really liked it.

I didn't have any experience with race wheels at all though before this...

So would you suggest maybe getting a second hand G25?

Ah sorry dude I just assumed that you were from the US like most here are. I personally live in London lol. Where abouts do you want it shipped too?

Btw perhaps an alternative could be the Thrustmaster T500, i think they are priced around the same and also a used one could be a good idea, usualy a lot cheaper but just make sure you get a unit that works fine without issues!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Ah sorry dude I just assumed that you were from the US like most here are. I personally live in London lol. Where abouts do you want it shipped too?

I live in Antwerp, Belgium  :D

I would get a Fanatec if I were you. :D

I would get a Fanatec if I were you. :D

At what price do they come in?

They're pretty pricey. We're talking about 280 - 350€ here. But, they're SOOOO much better than the G25/27 imo, and some of them (GT2 and CSR) are even compatible with the XBox 360, something the Logitechs aren't. 

They're pretty pricey. We're talking about 280 - 350€ here. But, they're SOOOO much better than the G25/27 imo, and some of them (GT2 and CSR) are even compatible with the XBox 360, something the Logitechs aren't. 

Just checked out their website. Looks nice indeed.

It seems to me though that you have to buy every component separately, is this correct? They don't offer like complete kits?

Yes, at least the pedals. But, and I know this may be a huge turn off, buying everything seperately, these parts are exceptionally build! Way higher than Logitech standards. ;)

Yes, at least the pedals. But, and I know this may be a huge turn off, buying everything seperately, these parts are exceptionally build! Way higher than Logitech standards. ;)

Well i might consider it, although i think it's pretty expensive  :P

I do play a lot of race games but it's not like i'm a hardcore guy or something  :D

Something like the G25 or G27 would probably suit my needs as a casual gamer.

Well, if you're a casual gamer you could even go for something like the Logitech Driving Force GT. 

Doesn't have clutch and a manual gearbox, is made out of plastic, but does the job very well and costs only around 90€ :) 

Well, if you're a casual gamer you could even go for something like the Logitech Driving Force GT. 

Doesn't have clutch and a manual gearbox, is made out of plastic, but does the job very well and costs only around 90€ :)

That's what I kinda liked about something like the G27, high quality components made out of metal that were "affordable" at the same time  :D .

Maybe I should send Logitech an e-mail or so tomorrow. I'm really starting to wonder why it's suddenly so hard to get  :D .

I'll definitely let you guys know if I do so.

There was rumors some time ago that Logitech is recreating their gaming equipment and especially racing and flying gear. So I guess they don't sell wheels from their own warehouses. I bet retailers will still sell them. Check sites like Amazon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There was rumors some time ago that Logitech is recreating their gaming equipment and especially racing and flying gear. So I guess they don't sell wheels from their own warehouses. I bet retailers will still sell them. Check sites like Amazon.

So maybe there are indeed new products coming out then?

So maybe there are indeed new products coming out then?

Rumors are rumors, you'll never know untill they announce something.

Btw i've also been looking around and a buddy of mine told me that some local shops still have them lying around, dont know if you tried that.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Rumors are rumors, you'll never know untill they announce something.

Btw i've also been looking around and a buddy of mine told me that some local shops still have them lying around, dont know if you tried that.

Well i have checked a couple of shops in my area (such as Alternate here in Belgium and Alternate in the Netherlands, as well as a small shop in my street) but none of them seem to have it in stock.

Guess i'll have to wait until either a new model gets released or they are in stock again somewhere  :D .