[Updated 6.2] Mega PC!!! 900D | 3930K | SLI Titan's First watercooled build Oodles of HQ Pics inside!

SoloTwo

Dude, outstanding job!! you just gave me an idea with that tube sleeving with my personal rig :D

Looking good, i love how you layout the loop

look so clean especially with that tube sleeve

I'll go with the NVIDIA one, the rog logo on the motherboard is more than enough to show off the asus rog theme

it glows really nicely, know it since I myself using the max V formula

Thanks, and that is the way I'm leaning as well.

that sleeving with those fittings look sooo good! :D.

Originally was going to go with silver fittings from Bitspower but I'm glad I went this direction.

Dude, outstanding job!! you just gave me an idea with that tube sleeving with my personal rig :D

It's actually pretty easy, hardest part is getting the compression fitting over both the tube and the sleeving.

Amazing build. Great pictures ;)

Thanks! :)

You could fix those led cables couldn't you? Just cut a little piece of and solder a new led on it? Looking at the awesome build you're making I'm sure you can handle it :P

Very nice build man

Honestly I'm kind of an idiot not sure I could pull that off.  :blink: Not sure how permanent this reservoir is going to be anyway.  REALLY should have done more measurements.  When I do another loop for the gpu's I might have to get slightly smaller reservoirs.

For an update I did get what I think is all the fittings I need to get the loop done.  Dealing with the reservoir is starting to become more of a pain in the ass then I would've hoped and might result in a mess of fittings if I'm not careful.  Also, even while wearing work gloves, Bitspower fittings will destroy your fingers...

Dude this is an awesome build! i cant wait to see what it looks like when it's done

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

i wish i had the money for this xD love the build! :D

I'm surprised how good the sleeving looks on the tubing. Awesome build!

God damn the reservoir installation is beginning to become a real pain. The layout is really not going to plan but I think I have it figured out in a way it would work.  The damn bitspower pump top has all the outlets and inlets in totally the wrong places...

post-21731-0-03980300-1370062663_thumb.j

Well the reservoir is in after about 40 different mockups...................

post-21731-0-03980300-1370062663_thumb.j

Stuff like this is why I am giving my best at school. lol
still rocking a Intel q6600 :D

Intel Q6600@3.2Ghz | HD6870 | 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz
BF3 medium settings | no vSync | 1080p | 50-70fps (:

Well she's got water in and no leaks.  I'll be honest and say I'm not 100% happy with how the loop looks right now, but its not too bad, definitely a work in progress for this first timer.  I'm doing leak testing now so no pictures until tomorrow most likely.

why not using the "D5 upgrade kit 250" instead of a dual male fitting?

why not using the "D5 upgrade kit 250" instead of a dual male fitting?

Because I wasn't planning on mounting it this way.  :ph34r:

Btw no leaks after over 2 hours yay.

can i just say something ?

:blink:

done...

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

I haven't seen a lot of tube sleeving before, but I absolutely love it :o

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Amazing job keep it up.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

Great progress so far! I'm looking for my first water build to be in a 900D as well; and this is nothing short of inspirational. :)

Still leak testing with no problems so far.  My power supply is louder then my pump and case fans combined.  :ph34r:

Playing some games right now and later tonight I will probably work on getting it running.  Really not looking forward to the cable management.

Looking good so far keep it up man

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Dude. Any chance of taking a pic of your photo studio? Wanna see what lighting you used and background and camera setup :D

Loving the high res pics.

Dat camerawork...

Really looking good, hope it turns out well.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Ok here are a few basic photos of the loop completed.  Like I said not exactly happy with it but it will do for now.  When I put the Titan's on water I will most likely redo the loop.

8918572154_4a43c4eda7_c.jpg

8917965319_82573a2564_c.jpg

8918577814_8ac204140f_c.jpg

8918574988_df0cf43376_c.jpg