[Updated 6.2] Mega PC!!! 900D | 3930K | SLI Titan's First watercooled build Oodles of HQ Pics inside!

SoloTwo

I would like to commend you on actually reading when everyone has to say and actually replying to everyone.

Also what DSLR do you have if you have one becasue my t2i takes good pictures but not that good.

No point in making a thread then ignoring everyone who posts in it. :)  Camera is a T3i, most of the photos are done with the plastic fantastic F1.8 50mm lens.  Nothing fancy, its more about the lighting then anything else.

Love it keep up the good work and i think you went a little to overboard by what you said at the top.....just a hunch

Better than going underboard. :)  Goal was to build something that I wouldn't be annoyed with a year later.

The Platinums are the best part! So sleek and sexy and high quality! I just love them. I have them in my black and white build.

Agreed, every other memory out there tries to be extremely flashy, the Platinums were the only ones out there that I felt would look good with my build.

that's one epic build, can't wait to see it all come together.

Seen your post on OCN as well

Those pictures you took are worth the effort :)

what camera are you using?

besides you've a great looking build to start with, thumbs up!

Pitty that rad and that P/P makes it look a bit off hopefully you can sort that out otherwise looking good so far..

really nice progress build so far. very clean . and nice camera work :)

need moar pictures....

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Well got my order in but sadly they sent BLUE sleeving for my tubing instead of the black I ordered....

Well got my order in but sadly they sent BLUE sleeving for my tubing instead of the black I ordered....

Say that again? I'm going to kick some endparts of some certain people :))

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Awww man :( Now we're gonna hava delayed update. Sigh you can't rush such an awesome build after all.

Really looking forward to more :D

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Great looking build! Looking forward to seeing more progress on it.

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

WOW love the pictures :o

I have a T2i with kit lens, nothing fancy as well, what is the secret in the lighting?

Just amazing build, subbed :)

that's one epic build, can't wait to see it all come together.

Thanks!

Seen your post on OCN as well

Those pictures you took are worth the effort :)

what camera are you using?

besides you've a great looking build to start with, thumbs up!

Canon T3i

Pitty that rad and that P/P makes it look a bit off hopefully you can sort that out otherwise looking good so far..

Care to elaborate at all?

really nice progress build so far. very clean . and nice camera work :)

Learning as I go.  :D

need moar pictures....

Soon my friend, soon!

Say that again? I'm going to kick some endparts of some certain people :))

Awww man :( Now we're gonna hava delayed update. Sigh you can't rush such an awesome build after all.

Really looking forward to more :D

Well there is still plenty to do, also just screwing around with fittings looks like I need a few 90 degree adapters as well.

Great looking build! Looking forward to seeing more progress on it.

Hopefully I will have some new pictures tonight.

WOW love the pictures :o

I have a T2i with kit lens, nothing fancy as well, what is the secret in the lighting?

Just amazing build, subbed :)

First you need something like this, then a couple of these lights with these bulbs.  Cheap as hell but my opinion work just as well or better than expensive lightboxes.

Well another order of fittings, some sleeved sata cables among other little things, and my correctly colored 3/4" sleeving is on the way.  I will have some photos of the stuff I got today and some in progress shots later tonight.

looking sooo good!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Here's a crap in progress cell phone picture of what's going on right now before I head out for a few hours.

U6R7Uhl.jpg

That tubing is my test piece so ignore the coverage.  The fitting coming from the radiator is going to be switched to a 90 degree adapter  so that will look a lot better.  Also tested out all the fans (hence the psu tester) and the case fans are quiet as all hell.  Can't wait to show you guys the reservoir, it looks amazing.

It's looking really well, love those dominators. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Looks beast, i think you meant psu jumper.. maybe :p

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

It's looking really well, love those dominators. 

Looks beast, i think you meant psu jumper.. maybe :P

Well its got a switch on it so its super advanced.  :lol: Yeah jumper would be the better term.

Here's a crap in progress cell phone picture of what's going on right now before I head out for a few hours.

U6R7Uhl.jpg

That tubing is my test piece so ignore the coverage.  The fitting coming from the radiator is going to be switched to a 90 degree adapter  so that will look a lot better.  Also tested out all the fans (hence the psu tester) and the case fans are quiet as all hell.  Can't wait to show you guys the reservoir, it looks amazing.

I like the way you sleeve, boy.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Good stuff dude, looking sweet and smexy!

Btw are those the Bitfenix psu cable extensions?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

No point in making a thread then ignoring everyone who posts in it. :)  Camera is a T3i, most of the photos are done with the plastic fantastic F1.8 50mm lens.  Nothing fancy, its more about the lighting then anything else.

Better than going underboard. :)  Goal was to build something that I wouldn't be annoyed with a year later.

Agreed, every other memory out there tries to be extremely flashy, the Platinums were the only ones out there that I felt would look good with my build.

Definitely. I just love the look. Can't get enough of it.

Good stuff dude, looking sweet and smexy!

Btw are those the Bitfenix psu cable extensions?

Corsair braided cables.

What type/brand of slleving is that or does it come with that PSU?

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

How much did the system cost, without the titans

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |