[Updated 6.2] Mega PC!!! 900D | 3930K | SLI Titan's First watercooled build Oodles of HQ Pics inside!

SoloTwo

Thanks everyone.  Goal today is to get the fans, motherboard, and rad installed.  Also might start working on how I plan to mount the SSD.

Thanks everyone.  Goal today is to get the fans, motherboard, and rad installed.  Also might start working on how I plan to mount the SSD.

WE'RE WAITING DUDE WTF, WORK FASTER, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU PAYED FOR? TO MAKE US WAIT? FASTEEER!!!!@1211@!!1   (not)

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

This is going in my hardpore corn folder.

Gobsmacked by the amount of sexy in this build.

Looks exciting, wish I could afford this build. Can't wait for more picks

Looking forward to more updates, going to look great, and 'dem pictures! :o

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Honestly it might look kinda meh with only the cpu waterblock loop to start off with but we'll see. 

New case fans are in, now to install the motherboard and radiator.  I'll take pics once that is all done.  And thanks again everyone for their comments.  :)

This is epic mate, up for more.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

It's finally update time, sorry it took so long.  Got the new fans, motherboard, radiator, ssd, and psu all installed.  Also did some temporary cable runs just ignore how terrible it looks right now I have some things coming that should improve the look quite a bit.  Also sorry the photos aren't quite up to the quality of the other ones, my impromptu studio/workbench isn't quite big enough for photos with the case.  Also lighting is becoming an issue for some reason, some photos make it look like I'm using a flash but haven't used it yet.  Ok lets get started then...

Overview of work done...

8850264693_2e6f47e4d3_c.jpg

Looks like a bit of a tight fit up top?  Yeah, it is...

8850891666_b0a474c45a_c.jpg

Had to do a little modifying to get it to fit but it should work.  Had to reinstall the rad and fans a few times, thats enjoyable by yourself...

8850886534_a42e8796a9_c.jpg

8850269395_44ed04473d_c.jpg

At some point I might have to take up sleeving cables myself, these look alright but would prefer to have a thicker braid.  I have plans to make it look a lot straighter, that gets here Tuesday though.

8850274957_0d5c91be87_c.jpg

8850279521_c4473cb8f9_c.jpg

A lot tighter fit then I was hoping for, just wish Corsair would've gave us a bit more room on top of the motherboard for larger radiators and push/pull setups.

8850902194_292e6a2652_c.jpg

Trying not to overdo the cliche red/black combo, its tempting to buy a set of black cables from Corsair but we'll see how this goes.

8850286149_10471f29e9_c.jpg

Really liking how the Noiseblockers look installed, nice clean look nothing flashy.

8850288659_8ba1d11fe7_c.jpg

Kinda wishing I would've just spent the extra money on the 1200i, just noticed how much the gold is clashing...either that or I'll just take the decal off. 

8850911056_824d4ee3f7_c.jpg

Noiseblockers up front.  Had to run the cable underneath if I wanted to have the names rightside up.  The PWM fans have more opaque fan blades compared to the blades on these, not sure the reasoning behind that.

8850296453_71a326dfc0_c.jpg

From the front, excuse the finger prints.  Not sure why the bottom two fans have different spacing then the top.

8850300061_42d0296dc2_c.jpg

Top of the case looking down.

8850302755_9c4c8cb20d_c.jpg

IO plate and the rear 140mm fan.  The fact that the fan is upside down might bug the living hell out of me forever, would be a pain to route the cables though if it was rightside up.

8850277069_9e9c8e0ffe_c.jpg

Since I'm not going to be using any optical bays I took off all the mounting hardware, and did some customizing to move the brackets out of the way to create a flat surface.  Then velcroed the hell out of it.  Planning on getting some new cables for it, right now it looks really meh.

I'll have to take a look and see what I have to install tomorrow otherwise I will have to wait till Tuesday to get the rest of my stuff.  I had to order two fittings from a different store since since mine didn't have them instock and as of right now not entirely sure when I will get that order so stay tuned!

This is simply amazing dude, keep it up!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

That looks awesome! More pics please!

I've pretty much done everything I can until my next shipment comes in.  Tomorrow I will see if there is anything else I can install.  But once that stuff comes in I'll make sure to take more pictures of it before installing everything.  

And as always thanks everyone for the comments.  And oh yeah, I'm currently trying to get my hands on another Titan. -_-

Really liking the color theme so far!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Your pictures are very good.

Yeah, imagine he bought a DSLR for this build log XD crazy enthuziast here

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

wow that looks expensive I hope you are putting a 480mm rad in the bottom.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Mother of pcs it looks really nice I don't why but I just love that CPU Waterblock :) :) and if you want a Titan here you go http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-2791-KR

Well I already have one but I'm currently TRYING to get another one from a different source.  A lot of people are rage selling theirs to downgrade to a 780 for whatever reason.

How much did all of this cost you?

Enough.  Right now I think I'm around $4500 maybe.  Its much easier to swallow when you buy it overtime and not all at once.

That looks epic :o :o

Thanks, i think thats mostly to do with the photos, until I put the cards under water it might look kinda boring but we'll see.

Your pictures are very good.

Trying my best!  I tend to find that I'm more interested in build logs with nice looking photos to go along with it.

Really liking the color theme so far!

Thanks, it will be interesting to see how the red bitspower reservoir looks since I have yet to find any photo of one installed in a system.

Yeah, imagine he bought a DSLR for this build log XD crazy enthusiast here

Well lets say it was a good excuse, and I got a good deal on it from Canon.

wow that looks expensive I hope you are putting a 480mm rad in the bottom.

When I watercool the graphics cards I will put at least a 480 on the bottom for them and maybe a 240 in the bottom as well.  At some point I might put a 480 on top as well but the fit would be a bit more tighter for the tubing routing I'm going for right now, but of course that might change.

I would like to commend you on actually reading when everyone has to say and actually replying to everyone.

Also what DSLR do you have if you have one becasue my t2i takes good pictures but not that good.

Love it keep up the good work and i think you went a little to overboard by what you said at the top.....just a hunch

I put the ass in assume

looks good only thing i dont like is the dominator platinums but hey if you like it that is ALL that matters :D

The Platinums are the best part! So sleek and sexy and high quality! I just love them. I have them in my black and white build.