You're opinion on what PC I should get!

itsclayt0n

So I need a PC and I don't know if I should just buy parts and make one or buy a Mac book. So here's what I need it for school, recording xbox gameplay, streaming games from my xbox, editing & rendering gameplay, basic web browsing and I'd also like to get into coding and web design more. The reason a Mac book is even an option is because Id like to not always sit at my desk and in a chair, I'd like to be able to move over my house and still be able to work. & bring my laptop to school would be a plus. So what do you guys think I should do?

Make one, macbooks are bad for price. and recording xbox gameplay? just switch to PC and record that.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Your* What is your budget? If you want portability you can get a gaming laptop that is pretty powerful. If you don't want that you should build your own desktop. They are much better for the price/performance.

So I need a PC and I don't know if I should just buy parts and make one or buy a Mac book. So here's what I need it for school, recording xbox gameplay, streaming games from my xbox, editing & rendering gameplay, basic web browsing and I'd also like to get into coding and web design more. The reason a Mac book is even an option is because Id like to not always sit at my desk and in a chair, I'd like to be able to move over my house and still be able to work. & bring my laptop to school would be a plus. So what do you guys think I should do?

Welcome to Linus Tech Tips! 

Best for you would probably be to get a gaming laptop, which will let you play games, record gameplay using an external capture card, edit video, render video, and pretty much everything else, while still being able to move it around. 

If you don't want to explicitly play games on a laptop, then just get an Ultrabook. You can get a much better one for the price then a Macbook, and they're also compatible with external capture cards.

"Rawr XD"