Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WinNut

Have you ever seen famous people IRL?

Posted · Original PosterOP

The title says it all. Have you ever seen famous people in real life?

In 2012 I was getting on a JetBlue flight and I saw Wolf Blitzer getting on the same flight, damn IRL he looks really cranky.

So have you guys seen any?

LTT's OFFICIAL ASIAN NEW YORKER!

Nope and I really don't want to meet the ones I like because they might be different than what I imagine

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I saw Jessica Alba on set while she was filming the dark angel series here in Vancouver, BC. This must have been 12 years ago at least. Christ, how times passes by.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Posted · Original PosterOP

Who's Wolf Blitzer?

He's an anchor on CNN.

Nope and I really don't want to meet the ones I like because they might be different than what I imagine

I didn't approach him.

LTT's OFFICIAL ASIAN NEW YORKER!

My sister and cousing met the Dutchess of York.

Not sure if that counts. Also I went to the same High school as chris brown, he came back for the homecoming football game one year, me and all my friend yelled "I'M MIKE JONES" at him. Not sure why, but the little f**k was signing 5 dollar bills. Wanted to punch him for being a shit.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as The Beast.

You just be careful. Computers have already beaten the Communists at chess. Next thing you know, they'll be beating humans.

I saw some rapper named Chingy at some school dance recital for some reason, apparently he's famous.

However I did get to see Chris Samuel from my favorite NFL team, the Redskins, a Pro Bowl level tackle. 

I saw Linus once at Aberdeen mall ;)

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I gave Tony Hawk a high five.

Did you wash your hand after that? :P

I never met a famous person. Well, there was a comedian who gave a speech for my cousin's college graduation. He was famous, apparently.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Lots of hockey players from the Canucks.

Talked to Joshua Jackson for a bit, as well as the lead singer of...Hedley? I didn't know it was him but the girl I was with pretty much died when we bumped into him. Very down to earth guy.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I had a short chat with deadmau5 about Oslo in a grocery store when he was playing there about two years ago. Seems like a pretty chill dude from the few lines exchanged.

/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

I've met musicians when they've done record signings...something I guess won't be happening anymore since mp3's/iTunes.

Which reminds me, Tom still has my signed copy of Splendor Solis, that son of a @%!

Met all the members of Breaking Benjamin on several occasions just not in meet and greet sessions. They all lived in my area when they were a band and still do. The drummer used to teach drum lessons at a local music store here. Thats about all I've met though.

';

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

1ddd3ed349133c447d224f9c95b7e1d3.png

DDP came to my school once when I was in the 5th grade...

SNOWHEART - laptop

Model: TRACER III 17R XTREME VR 800 || CPU: Intel i7-8750H  || RAM: AData 16GB || GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 || Storage: Intel 660P 512GB Display: 1920x1080p 144hz

PRISIMHEART 2.0 - desktop

Case: TT Core V1 || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Fata1ity AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 w/ FD Venturi fan || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + SG Firecuda 2TB

PERIPHERALS / DISPLAY

Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Steelseries RIval 650 || Monitor: HP Omen 32

Hillary Clinton- She had this "im better than you" attitude toward me

Bush jr- cool guy, really nice. A lot smarter than what people make him out to be

Bill Clinton- easy going guy, had a few drinks with him.

Obama- didnt get to talk, shook his hand though.

Dave Chappelle- One of the coolest motherfuckers you will ever meet.

Met a bunch of nascar drivers at the Charlotte motor speedway when i volunteered there

A few golfers at the pga tour in Charlotte.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ate at a McDonalds with Miriam Quiambao (1999 Miss Universe), attended a class with a political personality, jogged along with a few local artists, shook hands and got an autograph from Emi Takei (Kaoru from the Rurouni Kenshin movies)...