Have you ever seen famous people IRL?

WinNut

I saw Linus once at Aberdeen mall ;)

Did you say hi to him!?

Life.exe is missing

Tristam performed at my school, was a french presentation or something

I WISH I WAS THERE!! Friggin love his music!

Anyways I met Jeff Kinney a while back at comic con and he seemed like a really nice guy. My mom saw Denzel Washington sitting on a park bench once and I have a relative who worked at the white house. She and Obama had conversations regularly and she and her daughter and her husband took a picture with Barack and Michelle. No joke

Life.exe is missing

Danny glover stopped for gas at a gas station near here and i was in complete shock. I said hi though 

Jezza and May. Talked to them after a top gear live show in stockholm. Really nice guys.. Hammond wasn't there

Those are all i can remeber right now

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Did you say hi to him!?

No :( He was busy recording some product footage with Slick.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No :( He was busy recording some product footage with Slick.

In a mall? When was this?

Jezza and May. Talked to them after a top gear live show in stockholm. Really nice guys.. Hammond wasn't there

I don't usually 'fangirl' although, I've broken my normal routine and I am 'fangirling' A LOT.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yes.

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

In a mall? When was this?

This was about 3 years ago when he still worked at NCIX

At Aberdeen mall, Richmond BC Canada.

I'm pretty sure this was before Slick showed his face publicly, so I kinda got a sneak peek ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This was about 3 years ago when he still worked at NCIX

At Aberdeen mall, Richmond BC Canada.

Ah okay

I don't usually 'fangirl' although, I've broken my normal routine and I am 'fangirling' A LOT.

If you can keep your inner fangirl in check most celebs will have no problems talking to you xD

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you can keep your inner fangirl in check most celebs will have no problems talking to you xD

It's fine. I don't show emotion. I have no emotion.

Autobot #3254 reporting to HQ..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It's fine. I don't show emotion. I have no emotion.

Autobot #3254 reporting to HQ..

If simon tried to contain his emotions that would probably be a disaster xD

And if you threw a box of jaffa cakes in front of him he'd probably explode  :lol:

All of the old Sacramento Kings players, my family was pretty close with Bobby Jackson

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I met Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov (top 10 table tennis players) at a CTTSL match recently and talked to them briefly.

Other than that not really since i don't give too much of a fuck about famous people and here in germany there are no real famous people either :D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I met Alex Parvis who is the guitarist for a band I like. That was fun.

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

Met all the members of Breaking Benjamin on several occasions just not in meet and greet sessions. They all lived in my area when they were a band and still do. The drummer used to teach drum lessons at a local music store here. Thats about all I've met though.

';

SICKKKK!

OT: I saw linus on a bus once, met richard branson, that selena girl disturbed my class randomly in grade 6. other famous people which I forget. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

My neighbour was Mickey Dee, from Motörhead

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Me and my father went jogging once, when I tried passing the guy ahead of us, we were stopped by bodyguards.

Later that day, the yacht of Harry Van Wales departed from the little island we were at.

No really well known people, just a few familiar faces from TV, though unknown abroad...

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Bush and smart in the same sentence? Oh boy...

He's an idiot if you put him on the spot. Just look at what he did to you guys.

He is actually very smart, He is just not good at public speaking

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

*snip*

now that a cool mothafucker

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I probably have see at least one but probably did not realize it.