UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

Holy crap!

Could be a troll, we just don't know.

The 270 contributor was @linusforsell

Thank you if you mean it. :D

Could you comment on your generous gift? :P

Could be a troll, we just don't know.

"You're a troll because you did something nice! Back to your bridge!"

:) I have to smile at this.

"You're a troll because you did something nice! Back to your bridge!"

:) I have to smile at this.

No, it's just that on the IndieGoGo page it said by Anonymous and somebody could just troll so yeah.

Not until I checked my e-mail did I see it was Linusforsell.

No, it's just that on the IndieGoGo page it said by Anonymous and somebody could just troll so yeah.

Not until I checked my e-mail did I see it was Linusforsell.

well, this changes my perspective, so thank you, really grateful, more that what i was before

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well, this changes my perspective, so thank you, really grateful, more that what i was before

Thank @linusforsell. :P

Thank @linusforsell. :P

this, really perplexed now, this afternoon went from shit, to incredible now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

The 270 contributor was @linusforsell

Thank you if you mean it. :D

Who else could it be? I mean that guy has like an an infinite amount of money. Also question: Now that you have enough monies to buy a Moto G what will you do with the rest? Like get him an nicer phone? Also is this the guy that was always bitching about his GPU being weak? (because that guy was annoying as fuck and I am not going to donate to an annoying little ******************. :P

Who else could it be? I mean that guy has like an an infinite amount of money. Also question: Now that you have enough monies to buy a Moto G what will you do with the rest? Like get him an nicer phone? Also is this the guy that was always bitching about his GPU being weak? (because that guy was annoying as fuck and I am not going to donate to an annoying little ******************. :P

I really don't know, I know him from Off-Topic and that's it.

*shrug* I will try to get a MicroSDcard/LTE version, or a Nexus 5 if people would donate more. (If we can get 50 dollars more I can seriously get the OP a OnePlusOne via people selling them new on the huge main -tech website of the Netherlands) 

EDIT: Oops meant 100 dollars, I forgot shipping.

Paypal payment is now accepted.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

All hail @linusforsell though.

Ruler of Heaven (LTE signals) and Earth(Internet fibre cables).

I really don't know, I know him from Off-Topic and that's it.

*shrug* I will try to get a MicroSDcard/LTE version, or a Nexus 5 if people would donate more. (If we can get 50 dollars more I can seriously get the OP a OnePlusOne via people selling them new on the huge main -tech website of the Netherlands) 

I am also gone add 10 Euros. That would be really cool for him, if he gets a high end phone. But this time it should be rooted with anti theft installed :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

not going to deny this, but after the robbery i give a shit if i upgrade that thing or not, when you go through this experience your grateful for even having a roof on your head, also i maybe said like 5 time and on occasion so not sure if your refering to others, maybe a link, just to make sure

I am also gone add 10 Euros. That would be really cool for him, if he gets a high end phone. But this time it should be rooted with anti theft installed :D

first thing i do with my next phone, if it is android, i'm still in shock this is happening at all

@LinusTech

You have to see this doe.

first thing i do with my next phone, if it is android, i'm still in shock this is happening at all

Yeah, just the shipping to Venezuala part, I have to find a suitable shipping company.

Yeah, just the shipping to Venezuala part, I have to find a suitable shipping company.

well, i know dhl has offices in this city, dunno about other companies

well, i know dhl has offices in this city, dunno about other companies

Yep, was just looking on their website.

Yep, was just looking on their website.

I would go with DHL too. I has bad experience with other companies while shipping internationally. 

not going to deny this, but after the robbery i give a shit if i upgrade that thing or not, when you go through this experience your grateful for even having a roof on your head, also i maybe said like 5 time and on occasion so not sure if your refering to others, maybe a link, just to make sure

It's not actually you tho :P You just posted in the same thread that he would post in :P I'm probably going to donate tomorrow because it's like 1:37 am here and I haven't slept for like 60 hours (Gamescom) and I'm not able to thinking correctly anymore. So that's that xD 

@coolkingler1 How much is a Nexus 5 in the Netherlands? (Convert it in USD and stuff. To tired to do the math)  Also Why are you buying it in the Netherlands? (Asuming that he's located in the US) 

It's not actually you tho :P You just posted in the same thread that he would post in :P I'm probably going to donate tomorrow because it's like 1:37 am here and I haven't slept for like 60 hours (Gamescom) and I'm not able to thinking correctly anymore. So that's that xD 

@coolkingler1 How much is a Nexus 5 in the Netherlands? (Convert it in USD and stuff. To tired to do the math)  Also Why are you buying it in the Netherlands? (Asuming that he's located in the US) 

He is located in Venezuela. :P A Nexus can be had for 330 euro.

A OnePlusOne too if you're buying from a person who already has it but doesn't want it anymore for some reason.(still new )

And go sleep, I can barely last 25 hours without, 60 is insane.