UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

It's not actually you tho :P You just posted in the same thread that he would post in :P I'm probably going to donate tomorrow because it's like 1:37 am here and I haven't slept for like 60 hours (Gamescom) and I'm not able to thinking correctly anymore. So that's that xD 

@coolkingler1 How much is a Nexus 5 in the Netherlands? (Convert it in USD and stuff. To tired to do the math)  Also Why are you buying it in the Netherlands? (Asuming that he's located in the US) 

not in us, but now that you said it maybe there a way to be purchased in the us and then sent to me, i would be much cheaper and the extra money could go to charities or other stuff

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Ugh, you had to go make it all awkward on me now, rofl—Anonymous donations should stay anonymous (*punches indiegogo for giving away details*), oh well.

Stay in high spirits. and keep doing what you are doing guys, you are all appreciated by many people out there for your dedication. 

Cheers,

Linus

not in us, but now that you said it maybe there a way to be purchased in the us and then sent to me, i would be much cheaper and the extra money could to charities or other stuff

1 charity at a time, first you.

Not to be a downer on this, but are you all sure a phone from Europe will work in Venezuela? I thought some country's still have different radio standards for cell phones? Or is it more standardised now? Been a long time since I looked into that stuff, and may just have read some bad information somewhere.

Ugh, you had to go make it all awkward on me now, rofl—Anonymous donations should stay anonymous (*punches indiegogo for giving away details*), oh well.

Stay in high spirits. and keep doing what you are doing guys, you are all appreciated by many people out there for your dedication. 

Dude, us?

You're the one who donated the money. I just made a page and that's it!

WORSHIP ^^^

THAT GUY

Not to be a downer on this, but are you all sure a phone from Europe will work in Venezuela? I thought some country's still have different radio standards for cell phones? Or is it more standardised now? Been a long time since I looked into that stuff, and may just have read some bad information somewhere.

Well LTE/4G we are not sure about be pretty sure 3G will work at least. :)

honestly i just wanted to know, if it was a troll or not, couldn't care that much whoever it was, but since your here, thank you, you just guaranteed a fan and a purchase of the game you're working on, as soon as is on sale (if it is a pc game) least thing i can do to say thanks, it really means something

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

1 charity at a time, first you.

The company were my dad works has a office in the US, they could order it or I can ask my old neighbours in Michigan. A European Nexus 5 should work, only LTE is limited by the area. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The company were my dad works has a office in the US, they could order it or I can ask my old neighbours in Michigan. A European Nexus 5 should work, only LTE is limited by the area. 

You know what, I will buy the phone and send it to you, then you can ask your dad, way easier with that connection, and then give the rest of the money for shipping.

Well LTE/4G we are not sure about be pretty sure 3G will work at least. :)

as long as it has 1900mhz support for HSDPA it will work, just checked, also LTE doesn't exist here ATM

He is located in Venezuela. :P A Nexus can be had for 330 euro.

A OnePlusOne too if you're buying from a person who already has it but doesn't want it anymore for some reason.(still new )

And go sleep, I can barely last 25 hours without, 60 is insane.

Hmm. So you need another 200$? I may just about do that... Also yeah I should probably do that. Gamescom coverage for my Tech Youtube channel (  needs to be edited tho...

Hmm. So you need another 200$? I may just about do that... Also yeah I should probably do that. Gamescom coverage for my Tech Youtube channel (  needs to be edited tho...

No no no, 100, not 200. :P If I remember correctly.

Nexus 5 will work then. :)

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/OnePlus-One_id8603 Not sure about the OnePlus

yep OPO would work here, though with that bs they pulled recently i really dont want to support them, rather get my moto g back and be done whit it

yep OPO would work here, though with that bs they pulled recently i really dont want to support them, rather get my moto g back and be done whit it

Why, OPO has that insane battery life. :D

Why, OPO has that insane battery life. :D

ok, but only because you insist, and because i'm grateful of all of this

ok, but only because you insist, and because i'm grateful of all of this

Oh come on, OPO has had a bad start, the invite system was necessary no matter how shitty it is. (I agree it's shitty)

If you want you can have the Nexus 5 too, your call. :)

Oh come on, OPO has had a bad start, the invite system was necessary no matter how shitty it is. (I agree it's shitty)

If you want you can have the Nexus 5 too, your call. :)

nexus 5 then, if it is the same price

nexus 5 then, if it is the same price

A little cheaper even.

A little cheaper even.

Or a Sony Z1 compact. Saturn has them on sale from time to time.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Oooo.

You call it OP.

No no no, 100, not 200. :P If I remember correctly.

Who hasn't slept in 60 hours? You or I? You know... 270$ is like 200€ and 200$ is like 130€... 470$=330€... So... Yeah. 

Who hasn't slept in 60 hours? You or I? You know... 270$ is like 200€ and 200$ is like 130€... 470$=330€... So... Yeah. 

Has the dollar diluted that much? :(

Anyway, any more contributions will help a great deal. :)

get on that bed if your seriously that tired, 60 is already past the limit where shit could get bad

Oooo.

You call it OP.

honestly, i'm just going to wait tilt the campaign ends, to decide, i'm think if it somehow there's more donation, i preffer to just grab the moto g and the rest to a charity