Where Do You Buy Your Computer Stuff?

TheBrenz

CCL prices are always cheapest and i live close to it skipping out the delivery charge. 

I'm from the UK so most of the time I shop at ebuyer.com but if they don't have what I need, then I will look on amazon or ebay.

I buy all my parts from Scan.co.uk.

Sweden: Komplett.se or Webhallen.se.

I use amazon.co.uk once in a while, if what I need is not available on the two first sites.

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz | Memory: Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB (2x8) | GPU: Msi GTX 680 Twin Frozr  | HDD: 2 x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5" | MB: Asus Sabertooth Z77, Socket-1155 | PSU: XFX ProSeries Black Edition 1050W PSU | CASE: NZXT Phantom Special Edition Pink

Living in the Scottish highlands, i'm pretty much stuck with amazon. It sucks.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Amazon, Overclockers UK, eBuyer

"An Excellent Signature"

I buy most of stuff at Scan.co.uk

Frozencpu.com performancepc.com ebay.com and ebay.in.

If want to buy cheap stuff then local shops but it takes hours to find the right piece.

Living in the Scottish highlands, i'm pretty much stuck with amazon. It sucks.

First of all Glasgow isn't the scottish highlands, I live in Inverness. Also you can purchase from Scan.co.uk and Overclockers Uk

From the UK and i buy from my local store

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com

They will match any web price of any store, and will order in anything they don't normally stock

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

I but from PC case Gear as they're the best general computer part store in Australia in terms of prices, stock, and customer service :)

I'm yet to buy any water-cooling components but when i do i'll be ordering them from the Koolroom.

http://pccasegear.com/

http://www.thekoolroom.com/

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Live in Denmark

www.komplett.dk

www.proshop.dk

www.computersalg.dk

www.edbpriser.dk

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Pc case gear, I live in Australia so there is not much to choose from

Scan.co.uk      for normal stuff as they take care of DOAs etc like a boss

specialtech, aquatuning or where ever google takes me for watercoling or weird stuff

in Coventry right?

Yes, they are great :) within walking distance

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

Since i live in norway and not in a big city i have to drive around 4 hours each way to even find a shop that sell pc parts

so all my pc parts i get from komplett.no and cdon.no

got to love a contry that means pc is a luxery (more tax on lux items)but then forcing ppl to have 1 so they can do their homework for school...

Two different shops i buy from. PCKing if I want it fast because it's 10minutes away from me and mindfactory when I buy online, most of the time they are the cheapest by quite a margin.

NCIX, Amazon 

me too

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

MicroCenter if I can.. Then Frys and then Newegg..

OcUK, and Scan.. though I use a couple of other places for speciality parts when making cables etc.

Inside: 3570k@4.2, H100i with  NF-F12 Fans, AX760, GTX660 Z77 MPower,

Outside: Corsair 500R, M95, G15v1, Solo7C speakers.

Ncix , future shop sucks

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t