Innerfidelity says the new Beat solos2 are "Excellent"

Kevinkt

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/time-rethink-beats-solo2-excellent

Video

He says they're better than the Sennheiser Momentum on-ears.

Maybe time for @LinusTech to take a look and see what he thinks about them?,  I kinda wanna try them out now.

I've lost all respect for this guy.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I actually tried these out and the new Studio (or Executives I think they're called now) and they sound better than when Monster manufactured them. They're still not good enough for the price, but they're better than they used to be.

1345834178446.jpg

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

quite shocking, actually

though I still wouldn't buy them from how much of the cost goes into making it hip and marketing it

it still looks quite flimsy and I would be embarrassed wearing it.

Error: 410

I've lost all respect for this guy.

Yeah, IT seems kinda odd.

so apple bought beats but does Bose still make beats for them? 

Linus needs to review these.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My farting sounds better than Beats by Dre... I have tried these new solo's next to momentums in the store the beats were awful as always.

Ridiculous exaggerations about how bad Beats are, are ridiculous. No headphone sounds worse than your farting, and thank you for that image in my head.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Holy hell the ignorance is outstanding in this thread. Not even willing to reconsider your opinions for one second even though you have no clue at all about these headphones. Way to fucking go guys.

was thinking the same

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Lachlan liked them better than the V-Moda XS:

Still wouldn't pay the price for that plastic build though.

Lachlan liked them better than the V-Moda XS:

Still wouldn't pay the price for that plastic build though.

dang fool. 

I would like a linus review too I'm hanging from every word

dang, you need to calm down bro, it's like you live off linus review to buy headphones

dang, you need to calm down bro, it's like you live off linus review to buy headphones

That's right I am a linus fanboi

That's right I am a linus fanboi

I guess you won't be buying the 600/650 anytime soon, I know Linus has/or had a pair and never did a review.

I guess you won't be buying the 600/650 anytime soon, I know Linus has/or had a pair and never did a review.

He has a lot of gear he hasn't reviewed. Probably because he doesn't want us to whine about how he did it wrong. :P

He has a lot of gear he hasn't reviewed. Probably because he doesn't want us to whine about how he did it wrong. :P

lmao yeah. he has ALOT of headphones. and he won't review the m50 since it's been down to death and it's not worth reviewing