EVGA reveals x99 mATX and Classified

VSG

Source 1

Source 2

gc-2014-carte-mere-evga-x99-micro.jpg

gc-2014-evga-x99-classified-carte-mere.j

More pictures in the source. The mATX will retail at $250 and the Classified at $400. The DIMM slot covers will be white, there will be I/O covers and the aluminum heatpipe in the Classified will be anodized black in retail models. Needless to say, I am pretty excited about the Classified for sure!

Classified one looks kinda ugly :/

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Classified one look kinda ugly :/

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well imagine it with the changes listed above, it will be better. The pink caps can't be avoided unfortunately, but nothing plastidip or LET can't solve. Also, unless I am mistaken, they managed to get every single header at a 90 degree angle including the CPU power.

They killed the classified with that red logo, it should have black and it would be much better

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Wow, even the little companies are releasing previews already. I like 90* headers (especially the 24-pin main power, which they should have done on both), and boards with them are tough to find. Great job EVGA! Still, fugly boards :|

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Not really impressed, MSIs boards look nicer so far

This, That all black x99 looked so darn good

OAS || AAS || LLS

How so? It is always that way with quad channel mATX. The closer the DIMM slots to the CPU, the better. So having 2 on each side makes sense.

oh I didnt know that. Thanks!

Classified one look kinda ugly :/

I even thought it was some kind of random watermark in the picture.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Meh. Not a fan of the looks.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This thread clearly shows that while Evga is killing it in some markets (PSUs, GPUs) they're failing horribly in others.

This thread clearly shows that while Evga is killing it in some markets (PSUs, GPUs) they're failing horribly in others.

Yeah honestly having Sapphire showing them up is a little pathetic (even though S only sells in Asia).

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Yeah honestly having Sapphire showing them up is a little pathetic (even though S only sells in Asia).

What you just said makes literally no fucking sense at all. How on earth is Sapphire showing them up?

Never liked EVGA boards. You'd think having the Classified branding would mean some crazy VRM circuitry. It just looks bland. But of course i would say that since my current board is orange.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Never liked EVGA boards. You'd think having the Classified branding would mean some crazy VRM circuitry. It just looks bland. But of course i would say that since my current board is orange.

Haswell has on-board VRMs. So essentially even a paltry 4-6 phase VRM on the motherboard is more than enough. The rest are simply for marketing.

this isnt even orange, its that fugly evga red thingy, that only exists on evga mobos, and nowhere else...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What you just said makes literally no fucking sense at all. How on earth is Sapphire showing them up?

Sapphire makes motherboards and is one of China's biggest suppliers for motherboards. And, they're looking pretty good.

http://media.sapphiretech.com//images/prods/1300/52043-00_PURE_BLACK_X79N_C01_634592999761351825_600_600.jpg

Even though that's the previous generation, the new X99 board looks pretty similar (except the blue looks more like sapphire instead of lapis).

Sapphire makes motherboards and is one of China's biggest suppliers for motherboards. And, they're looking pretty good.

I'll take MSI, Gigabyte hell even Asus and Asrock over a Sapphire motherboard,