Been w8in 4 dis m8

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

LukeTechTips :)

nice shirt @Slick

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

THANK YOU NICK

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

You're welcome good sir.

:)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Dem Noctua Industrials :3 Definitely gonna get some when I'll have saved up enough :)

Screwed in dust filters. Good job using a bad design Corsair. Aren't toolless externally removable dust filters standard for premium cases these days?

Good job for making an "Air240" that can't use large air coolers, but can fit 240mm radiators. With most decently sized air coolers it will likely look like crap. Which I imagine was exactly what Corsair was after. Watercoolers or nothing.

Unimpressive design (CPU connector issue, bad space use, still haven't solved the right angle sata issue, limited fan mounts). For a cube case that makes good use of the back space, see the Node804.

Also, a low profile air CPU cooler won't likely have direct airflow, and instead pull air from the window area. (fans being parallel to the CPU itself: NH-L9i, NH-L12).

mATX motherboards typically have poor airflow for the top card, and watercooling is not really an option. Good luck with a custom loop or even G10/HG10 in there. SLI/Crossfire isn't really a sensible option in this case, as with most/all mATX cases.

Can't comment on materials yet. Unsure of the price. Unsure of the exact specs. *Googles*

Good review. Very happy that Slick called the "Air240" name into question.

From now on, I'm calling this the Aqua240. Or the AiO240.

Also, Corsair pls. Why is the webpage for this case still not up?

80mm fans and can't take a 165mm air cooler in spite of being so wide. I was excited for this case, but then Corsair made it wrong. WTF was the design team even thinking?

even i don't like corsair for some undiscovered reason, i really like the air 240 (and the 540 aswell).
i might buy one and put my itx-system inside. and then try watercool it with at least one 360 radiator, it should fit i hope...

edit: seen some more reviews now, no 360, but two 240's

try watercool it with at least one 360 radiator, it should fit i hope...

Lol I don't think the case is even 360mm in the longest dimension.

Looks better than the 540 in my opinion.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Dat glorious hair shake

Luke is an ogre

but the case is ogre proof 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

You could look at this like a small Air 540 that's soo small that it's almost not an "Air" case anymore. Or you could turn it 90 degrees and look at it like a large 250D which while not perfect can still fit in a heap of stuffs. I prefer to look at it as a large 250D.

edit: Also, I reckon you could fit a radiator in the "bottom" if you used an ITX motherboard.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I always thought the Air 540 felt too big for a cube case - this feels better proportioned imo

Thanks for the review. Really good.

Expecting Corsair Graphite 380t review. This case will be more interesting than air 240 .

WHAT...THE...FUCK... ... :P

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz