Cannot turn on Laptop's Wi-Fi

Yeah, honestly I would just uninstall the program all together, it seems to be doing more harm than good (you may want to consider just uninstalling all the Lenovo programs, unless you have a specific use for them). Do you know the model of your wifi card? You may have better luck going to the manufacturers website and trying their drivers instead of the ones on Lenovo's website.

Uhm, had a bit of trouble finding a driver for it. Try this one: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-107849-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en  Not sure if it will work or not since it's a Lenovo instead of HP, should be the right driver though, I think.

How do I install this driver? When I ran the install wizard it created a new folder directly in my hard drive and installed there.

post-109641-0-77878500-1408113368.jpg

It wasn't there when I look in my driver details. These drivers were already there.

post-109641-0-39622000-1408113541.jpg

Do I need to just move the two system files in the installed folder to my drivers folder, or is there something else I am missing? Also the one .exe in that folder appears to do nothing.

How do I install this driver? When I ran the install wizard it created a new folder directly in my hard drive and installed there.

It wasn't there when I look in my driver details. These drivers were already there.

Do I need to just move the two system files in the installed folder to my drivers folder, or is there something else I am missing? Also the one .exe in that folder appears to do nothing.

Try going to Device Manager, right clicking on your Broadcom adapter, properties, driver tab, update driver, and browsing for the SP57965 folder that got created.

Try going to Device Manager, right clicking on your Broadcom adapter, properties, driver tab, update driver, and browsing for the SP57965 folder that got created.

Aaaaaaahhhhhh that makes sense. It now shows two .dll things that aren't system files. Are they still drivers?

post-109641-0-46957300-1408114648.jpg

edit: spelling

Aaaaaaahhhhhh that makes sense. It now shows two .dll things that aren't system files. Are they still drivers?

edit: spelling

I would assume they are. Are you able to turn the wifi on now? If not, you may want to try uninstalling all of the drivers in there and trying to install the latest one again.

I would assume they are. Are you able to turn the wifi on now? If not, you may want to try uninstalling all of the drivers in there and trying to install the latest one again.

After a restart there are some new devices now and I am not sure what to do. Under "Other Devices" there are a few new ones too.

post-109641-0-78553500-1408116126.jpg

edit: Oh, and the Wi-Fi still doesn't work.

After some more tinkering and a few more restarts it went back to how it was before.

post-109641-0-79486800-1408119430.jpg