Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D2ultima

The SLI information guide

Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2019 at 6:12 AM, D2ultima said:

That looks like a MSI problem... I have never seen such a thing. Make them send you a card like the top.

 

HB bridge and two flex bridges are not the same, though two flex bridges might do enough. I can't say though, I've not personally tested and most people who DO test online do not test well and/or leave out important information.

okey thanks a lot i would test it! with 2 flex bridges


Custom Build, i7 8086k 4Ghz, Asus Prime Z370-A, MSI GTX 1080ti Aero, MSI GTX 1080ti armor, 2x 8gb 2666mhz ddr4, Samsung Evo 960 500gb, 4Tb hdd 5,400 RPM, Corsair AX1600i 1600 Watt, NZXT Kraken x62, Cooler Master Pro 6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I was browsing around PC part picker and happened to notice something interesting about the new Super 20XX series cards: Unlike the 2080Ti, which has a part number ID starting with 900-1G150, the 2070 Super, 2080, and 2080 Super all have a part number ID starting with 900-1G180. Now if I remember correctly, the only aspect of the part number recognised by the system info section of the Nvidia Control Panel, is the G180 part (the rest is listed as '0000', my FE 2080 is like that anyway).

So here I am wondering, does this mean as far as the CP is concerned, specifically regarding the part number, all three of these cards would be treated as identical? And further (as you probably guessed by where this is posted), does this mean that maybe, just maybe, you could NVLink two of these cards together interchangeably? They have the same VRAM capacity and same memory bus width as well, after all.

Even if this doesn't work automatically, I have a hunch that some unsigned driver-side work-arounds could be finagled to function it, maybe even on an analogous level.

Has anyone tested the SLI inter-connectivity of these cards yet? I'd be really interested to hear your findings!

Thanks guys!
 

RTX NV.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
16 hours ago, kuh-Ru-ton said:

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I was browsing around PC part picker and happened to notice something interesting about the new Super 20XX series cards: Unlike the 2080Ti, which has a part number ID starting with 900-1G150, the 2070 Super, 2080, and 2080 Super all have a part number ID starting with 900-1G180. Now if I remember correctly, the only aspect of the part number recognised by the system info section of the Nvidia Control Panel, is the G180 part (the rest is listed as '0000', my FE 2080 is like that anyway).

So here I am wondering, does this mean as far as the CP is concerned, specifically regarding the part number, all three of these cards would be treated as identical? And further (as you probably guessed by where this is posted), does this mean that maybe, just maybe, you could NVLink two of these cards together interchangeably? They have the same VRAM capacity and same memory bus width as well, after all.

Even if this doesn't work automatically, I have a hunch that some unsigned driver-side work-arounds could be finagled to function it, maybe even on an analogous level.

Has anyone tested the SLI inter-connectivity of these cards yet? I'd be really interested to hear your findings!

Thanks guys!
 

RTX NV.JPG

Not tested it (there's no point), but I'm going to say no. That part number you're seeing is almost certainly not the Nvidia ID number for the cards, which is a different thing, and what is usually used to determine compatibility as far as I remember.

 

Next, you need identical card types to SLI, as well as even the full part numbers there are different. And even if you DID manage to hack the driver to force NVLink, the 2080 Super would run as slowly as the 2070 Super would, so it would be a waste.

 

Unlike Crossfire which can operate in a sort of async mode, SLI generally tries to force the cards to perform roughly the same. If one card is slowing down, the other will too. If you want to test this, Killing Floor 2 is a very good tester. Force PhysX to the slave card and max the setting out in-game then try to run the game at as high a framerate as possible, taxing the living daylights out of the second card which needs to calculate both PhysX and half of the game's frames. What you'll run into is the slave card being maxed out at 100% and the primary card running at low loads because it will not pick up slack the slave card isn't picking up. I.E. a 2080, 2080 Super, 2080Ti, or any other card stronger than a 2070 Super, is quite simply, going to run like a 2070 Super.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2014 at 1:37 AM, D2ultima said:

I swear if you SLI two GTX 960s, 970s, 980s or 1070s after reading this guide I will {REDACTED}.

well that answers one of my sli questions. lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@D2ultima

Hi new to forum old to life,   Probably a strange question but from what I could wade thru of this thread you are VERY likely to have an intelligent answer for it.

A while back I replaced my two 660ti cards (in sli) with a Titan Xp (obscenely expensive and paid more than retail). the question: can those two cards be put in the system as physics only cards? SLI with each other (not w/Titan) used as kinda math co-processors?  The worry is smoking a lot of gear!

 

Have been playing around with a lot of CUDA programming and would like to have all the processors to work with at once.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Russ_t said:

.

To be perfectly frank if you have a nVidia TITAN Xp then don't bother with an ancient GTX 660 Ti it really won't help in any meaningful way and likely might actually hinder performance due to incompatibilities.

 

PhysX dedicated card is no longer an actual thing as well...


Workstation Rig:
CPU:  Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0ghz  |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Dark Rock 4 |~|  MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3333mhz CL15 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V  |~| PSU: beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 80Plus Platinum  |~| Boot: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Acer Predator X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
 
Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900 @4.75ghz |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Shadow Rock Slim |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3400mhzCL15 Viper Steel |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition RTX 2080 Ti |~| PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 11 80Plus Gold  |~|  Boot:  Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2x2TB SanDisk SSD Ultra 3D |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Viotek GN34CB 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.


HTPC / "Console of the house":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 10/24/2019 at 2:50 PM, Russ_t said:

@D2ultima

Hi new to forum old to life,   Probably a strange question but from what I could wade thru of this thread you are VERY likely to have an intelligent answer for it.

A while back I replaced my two 660ti cards (in sli) with a Titan Xp (obscenely expensive and paid more than retail). the question: can those two cards be put in the system as physics only cards? SLI with each other (not w/Titan) used as kinda math co-processors?  The worry is smoking a lot of gear!

 

Have been playing around with a lot of CUDA programming and would like to have all the processors to work with at once.

It won't make any sense. SLI only functions as a way to make cards render separate frames, PhysX isn't accelerate-able by it. And even if it was, your Titan Xp will slow down to the card that is running PhysX, and 660Tis are likely to not do it nearly as fast. I would quicker toss a 1660 or 1660S at the job and running your second monitors, and you can use it for solid NVENC as well.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is as dead as SLI :(    I've run sli for the past 12 years. I've got two msi 960gtx's 4gb but one is dedicated to physics and pretty much just extra memory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
38 minutes ago, Csshaz3 said:

This thread is as dead as SLI :(    I've run sli for the past 12 years. I've got two msi 960gtx's 4gb but one is dedicated to physics and pretty much just extra memory.

If you're dedicating one directly to SLI and not using performance mode, that's not SLI... the memory does not stack (which you'd know if you actually read the guide :D)

That said, I have stated multiple times, updating this thread involves literally re-writing the entire thing from scratch because it was not written before the forum went to IPB4 and it has some... apparent compatibility issues. It frequently breaks spoiler tags and page colour among other things. I would probably have to create a new thread entirely to make it ease to edit/update, but that's just an extreme amount of effort and I'd need to get it re-pinned and whatnot.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't calling you out on the thread man. Alot of that info is over my head. I utilize sli for games that can use it but it's mostly just the old ones. SLI in my vive doesn't work or I havent dug deep enough to get it properly working. Didnt know the memory stack issue. That sucks. 4gb is decent enough for what I'm doing thankfully. Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Csshaz3 said:

Wasn't calling you out on the thread man. Alot of that info is over my head. I utilize sli for games that can use it but it's mostly just the old ones. SLI in my vive doesn't work or I havent dug deep enough to get it properly working. Didnt know the memory stack issue. That sucks. 4gb is decent enough for what I'm doing thankfully. Cheers.

SLI won't do anything in the vive for your cards, you'd need Turing for NVLink to have enough bandwidth (but that'd still require them to code for it).


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi D2ultima!

 

I read your guide, I've been having such a hard time finding any info at all on x8 vs x16 when it comes to graphic cards, so your guide is an oasis in a desert of nothingness, great guide.

 

That said I've got a bit more of a specific inquiry that maybe you could give me your opinion on. The way I build PCs is I build one every 4 years, I go hard on it and don't touch or update it for the next 4 years (I like it this way, won't change this formula), so I have been going SLI for the past 8 years. This year I'm set on SLI 2080ti, which I will be playing on a 144hz 1440p g-sync monitor for the next 4 years (don't care for 4k, would rather have good frames).

 

That said the only thing I'm not sure on is the CPU/mobo combo. At first I was thinking 9900k, but after more research I came into PCI bandwidth (learn something new everyday uh) and how it might affect GPU performance. So then I thought, maybe the 9800x is better for me that way I get x16/x16 on my cards instead of x8/x8, though it's definitely not as good on gaming performance. But I'm also a realist and I know I won't get SLI to work on all my games, so is it better to go with the 9900k which has the best gaming performance on single cards (I know it'd run x8 single, but it might still be better because the 9900k is better for gaming? No clue, that's why I'm here!) or is the 9800x still the winner cause even with one card it'd run at x16, and of course the x16/x16 SLI benefits.

 

so what do you think I should get for my set up? 9900k? 9800x? Something else entirely? I heard the 10th gen x-series stuff might be coming out this month, (IE: 10900x and such) is that any good for my needs? (not really interested going into AMD this year and would rather stick to under $1000 on the CPU budget) Sorry for the drawn out post, really would appreciate any input.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
9 hours ago, Drakius said:

Hi D2ultima!

 

I read your guide, I've been having such a hard time finding any info at all on x8 vs x16 when it comes to graphic cards, so your guide is an oasis in a desert of nothingness, great guide.

 

That said I've got a bit more of a specific inquiry that maybe you could give me your opinion on. The way I build PCs is I build one every 4 years, I go hard on it and don't touch or update it for the next 4 years (I like it this way, won't change this formula), so I have been going SLI for the past 8 years. This year I'm set on SLI 2080ti, which I will be playing on a 144hz 1440p g-sync monitor for the next 4 years (don't care for 4k, would rather have good frames).

 

That said the only thing I'm not sure on is the CPU/mobo combo. At first I was thinking 9900k, but after more research I came into PCI bandwidth (learn something new everyday uh) and how it might affect GPU performance. So then I thought, maybe the 9800x is better for me that way I get x16/x16 on my cards instead of x8/x8, though it's definitely not as good on gaming performance. But I'm also a realist and I know I won't get SLI to work on all my games, so is it better to go with the 9900k which has the best gaming performance on single cards (I know it'd run x8 single, but it might still be better because the 9900k is better for gaming? No clue, that's why I'm here!) or is the 9800x still the winner cause even with one card it'd run at x16, and of course the x16/x16 SLI benefits.

 

so what do you think I should get for my set up? 9900k? 9800x? Something else entirely? I heard the 10th gen x-series stuff might be coming out this month, (IE: 10900x and such) is that any good for my needs? (not really interested going into AMD this year and would rather stick to under $1000 on the CPU budget) Sorry for the drawn out post, really would appreciate any input.

NVLink SLI makes x8/x16 moot, unless in the last month Nvidia used a driver update to limit the bandwidth from the cards, so the only time it'd matter is if a game hates a SINGLE card being on x8 for some reason.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, D2ultima said:

NVLink SLI makes x8/x16 moot, unless in the last month Nvidia used a driver update to limit the bandwidth from the cards, so the only time it'd matter is if a game hates a SINGLE card being on x8 for some reason.

Interesting, why is that? If I'm reading your guide right, x8 vs x16 wasn't ever the issue, it's just the bandwidth between the cards in SLI, and since NVLink uses a lot more bandwidth, then it renders the whole x8/x16 thing moot, correct?

 

Therefore technically then I should just go with the 9900k if I'm going to SLI 2080ti with NVLink for mostly gaming purposes? The only time it'd matter is if a game doesn't like being on x8 for a single card when I can't get it to run SLI? Are there a lot of games like that, or is that a rarity?

 

According to this review https://www.techpowerup.com/review/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-pci-express-scaling the scaling seems pretty close for games, except like Hellblade, Wolfeinstein 2 and Prey at 1440p, which seem to lose 12ish FPS each. Is that what you meant by some games not liking single x8 cards? Or are there much worst example, because if ~12ish FPS is the worst of it, I feel like I'd just "recuperate" those frames from using the better gaming CPU that is the 9900k over the 9800x (that I'd need to run x16) for example, if that makes sense. Or am I way off base here with that assumption?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 hours ago, Drakius said:

Interesting, why is that? If I'm reading your guide right, x8 vs x16 wasn't ever the issue, it's just the bandwidth between the cards in SLI, and since NVLink uses a lot more bandwidth, then it renders the whole x8/x16 thing moot, correct?

Correct

11 hours ago, Drakius said:

Therefore technically then I should just go with the 9900k if I'm going to SLI 2080ti with NVLink for mostly gaming purposes? The only time it'd matter is if a game doesn't like being on x8 for a single card when I can't get it to run SLI? Are there a lot of games like that, or is that a rarity?

Correct, and it is a rarity, the only games I could think of that might do it are Dirty Bomb and Ark: Survival unoptimized. And those are just my guesses, since both games run pretty different even on same-hardware PCs, I couldn't say. They have always run exceptionally badly for me on single GPU though.

 

11 hours ago, Drakius said:

According to this review https://www.techpowerup.com/review/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-pci-express-scaling the scaling seems pretty close for games, except like Hellblade, Wolfeinstein 2 and Prey at 1440p, which seem to lose 12ish FPS each. Is that what you meant by some games not liking single x8 cards? Or are there much worst example, because if ~12ish FPS is the worst of it, I feel like I'd just "recuperate" those frames from using the better gaming CPU that is the 9900k over the 9800x (that I'd need to run x16) for example, if that makes sense. Or am I way off base here with that assumption?

I was thinking about a much more significant drop in performance, like I could barely hold even 60 flat in dirty bomb regardless of settings sometimes when I used to try it, and my GPU usage was low as hell and my PC had ample other performance leftover no matter what I did. The devs couldn't seem to figure out what my issue was either. Thinking back on it now, it might have been that, but I have no way of checking since I cannot force my GPUs to x16 in my laptop and I don't yet have a desktop to check with. You really shouldn't worry about it, you can always turn off the slot and get x16 properly if you must play one of those games on a desktop (assuming your board is half decent anyway)


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D2ultima said:

Correct

Correct, and it is a rarity, the only games I could think of that might do it are Dirty Bomb and Ark: Survival unoptimized. And those are just my guesses, since both games run pretty different even on same-hardware PCs, I couldn't say. They have always run exceptionally badly for me on single GPU though.

 

I was thinking about a much more significant drop in performance, like I could barely hold even 60 flat in dirty bomb regardless of settings sometimes when I used to try it, and my GPU usage was low as hell and my PC had ample other performance leftover no matter what I did. The devs couldn't seem to figure out what my issue was either. Thinking back on it now, it might have been that, but I have no way of checking since I cannot force my GPUs to x16 in my laptop and I don't yet have a desktop to check with. You really shouldn't worry about it, you can always turn off the slot and get x16 properly if you must play one of those games on a desktop (assuming your board is half decent anyway)

Alright I think I'm decided I'll be going with the 9900k for my 2080ti SLI build this year. I don't plan on cheaping out on the mobo. The MSI meg z390 ace seems to have good reviews, might go with that one. Hopefully it has an option to turn off one of my PCI lanes and force x16 on a single card if I do run into one of those rare games.

 

I'm glad I found your guide, really help put my mind at ease, especially with your input. Much appreciated! Thank you again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 11/24/2019 at 10:10 PM, Drakius said:

Alright I think I'm decided I'll be going with the 9900k for my 2080ti SLI build this year. I don't plan on cheaping out on the mobo. The MSI meg z390 ace seems to have good reviews, might go with that one. Hopefully it has an option to turn off one of my PCI lanes and force x16 on a single card if I do run into one of those rare games.

 

I'm glad I found your guide, really help put my mind at ease, especially with your input. Much appreciated! Thank you again.

Save your god damn soul and never buy a MSI motherboard. I'd suggest getting a Maximus X hero or barring that, a Maximus XI formula if you want to overclock a lot (I think formula is the one where they didn't destroy the VRM setup). USB BIOS flashback for updating for 9900K/KS/etc on Maximus X line.

 

You're welcome, I wish I could update them easily/properly on this forum.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had bad experiences with MSI motherboards I take it? That's strange, I've had an MSI motherboard and 2 MSI 980ti for my last build (the one I'm upgrading from) and I've never really had any issues, besides maybe the killer network manager giving me a memory leak once or twice over the last few years, and that was a fairly easy fix. And they seem to have good to great reviews the z390 ones.

 

What kind of issues have you run into with MSI mobos? I'll keep looking around maybe move away from a MSI mobo, still undecided though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 hours ago, Drakius said:

Had bad experiences with MSI motherboards I take it? That's strange, I've had an MSI motherboard and 2 MSI 980ti for my last build (the one I'm upgrading from) and I've never really had any issues, besides maybe the killer network manager giving me a memory leak once or twice over the last few years, and that was a fairly easy fix. And they seem to have good to great reviews the z390 ones.

 

What kind of issues have you run into with MSI mobos? I'll keep looking around maybe move away from a MSI mobo, still undecided though.

I haven't had a desktop in far too long, I just talk to a LOT of people who have custom PCs and are PC gamers. We have all agreed that until I tell people "buy MSI motherboard" they are to assume they don't exist as an option


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D2ultima said:

I haven't had a desktop in far too long, I just talk to a LOT of people who have custom PCs and are PC gamers. We have all agreed that until I tell people "buy MSI motherboard" they are to assume they don't exist as an option

Fair enough! I'll probably go on a deep research today some more since it's pricey equipment all around, order later today or tomorrow. MIGHT go with an MSI board, might not, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 12/3/2019 at 7:57 AM, Drakius said:

Fair enough! I'll probably go on a deep research today some more since it's pricey equipment all around, order later today or tomorrow. MIGHT go with an MSI board, might not, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Even if you do research, if you find a Maximus X hero or code, take it. NOT THE XI. The X. The BIOS is so far above and away with everything it's not even close to having competition at all.

 

That said, you need to look at people who have long-term boards. Look at problems with previous generation boards. Nobody gets boards that just go poof in 3 months where you can see a bunch of bad test data, you want long-term info. When companies have a track record of things conking out in a year or two. Otherwise, current overclocking data works, since people compare those to other boards right away and one doesn't need to see how long term ownership turns out.


Clevo P870DM3 (Eurocom) | i7-7700K | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1080N SLI | 850 Pro 256GB | 850 EVO 500GB M.2 | Samsung PM961 256GB NVMe | Crucial M4 512GB | Intel 8265ac | 120Hz Matte screen | 780W PSU

 

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×