Anyone know what the headphone stand Linus uses in the video?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Lol!!

best review ever and that amazon link xD 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

When I know something is going to be terrible I usually buy it myself to avoid that awkward "yeah I didn't review it because it sucks" conversation.

Give this to those kids with Beats =P

Does anyone know where to get the storm trooper costume?

When I know something is going to be terrible I usually buy it myself to avoid that awkward "yeah I didn't review it because it sucks" conversation.

A shame, someone needs to tell them outright "your prodict is shit, what were you thinking?"

Would be MUCH better if you could have that coversation live on the WAN show, when they aren't expecting it

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Street by fiddy, it should be pronounced as that linus. What are you doing!

Interested in Business and Technology

i really want to hear the rap without the voice changer thing, would be awesome to here linus without any form of editing :D :lol:

This Post Was Brought To You By Internet Explorer

Amazon user reviews of this thing is a joke. All of them jumped or have a beats

Must say the rant that followed, completely took the focus off the real topic of the video : dat rwaap!!

P.S. why do all these videos end with slick getting hurt in the balls and lying on the ground>>

Must say the rant that followed, completely took the focus off the real topic of the video : dat rwaap!!

P.S. why do all these videos end with slick getting hurt in the balls and lying on the ground>>

I suppose this is because Linus is the boss.

I love when Linus completely shits on something. Makes my day.

He should do this with the Define R4

What's wrong with the Define R4? It's a great case. He already did a review and liked it anyhow.

Anyone at least know the brand of the headphone stand he uses?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I decided to finally sign up to this forum because of this review :D I never lol'd so much in a while, thanks and definitely epic!!!!!

So, Linus wrote the rap at the beginning but who is singing it?

Hmm I don't know I love Linus but I think he doesn't do the best reviews when it comes to bad products he either reviews good products or reviews products that are bad just so he can trash them. Perhaps reviewing hardware that looks good on spec sheets etc. but aren't actually worth it. I mean there are some videos where he says it's ok but none when he says this looks good but don't but it. Every video he has done on a bad product I have know the end before it has begun.