You know, I was planning to skip the rap when it started playing because I thought it would be pretty cringy to watch. But it was actually brilliant! Certainly made my morning :) I could tell you put some time into the lyrics and the acting was pretty awesome too. It was a nice little bit of satire too :D

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I don't blame 'em

I'd be jelly too.

If I had to look at me and I was forced to be you.

best line ever

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

best line ever

heh.I actually spent an embarrassing amount of time writing the lyrics for this thing. I had originally intended for it to be like 1 verse and then record scratch out to the real review, but it ended up being a minute long :P

This video is amazing

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Let the sith flow through you, let your anger take hold @LinusTech :P

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

new youtube channel "Don't Waste Your Money Tech Tips"

Buy Noctua fans though... :P

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Quiescent is a word. It means inactive or dormant. Them using it is pretty much akin to that kid in your 10th grade English class going on thesaurus.com and replacing random words with pretentious words they can't pronounce in an effort to make his shitty, half-plagiarized essay appear decent, though.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

heh.I actually spent an embarrassing amount of time writing the lyrics for this thing. I had originally intended for it to be like 1 verse and then record scratch out to the real review, but it ended up being a minute long :P

homghomghomg you replied! Gotta hide my excitement!!!

It's funny that the lyrics were entirely sarcastic. 

Good video (thumbs up)

Also: was that you in the suit? It only fits you doesn't it?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

xD nice .Though if I click an uncensored video I expect the whole thing to not be censored :P

To be honest, if you have $200 to spend on headphones, go with something like Audio Technica ATH-M50x's. They have all the features like swivel cups, and everything. But they're studio monitors so they're more flat in the EQ. I realize people aren't always fans of that but, equalizers exist imo and you can tweak the sound rather nicely on em. I use the older M50's (not x) before they had the interchangable cable and the "x" model comes with a cable that's actually designed to be used for people that want to take their expensive headphones outside. And they look pretty cool.

About the only bad thing imo is they don't have a microphone attachment I can get to make them into a headset.

I love it when Linus is annoyed by shitty products.

It just makes the channel feel genuinely relatable.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

new youtube channel "Don't Waste Your Money Tech Tips"

the "Products that do suck" award

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

@LinusTech

I own a pair of these! , well I bought them for my dad for his Birthday! but ... I did not pay very much

In the UK (when I got them) they were about £130 ($218)

But in my store where I worked we had a few go clearance.....

and what did I pay?

£20 - $33 USD :P

So for £20...they are reasonable, but I would not have paid any more for them. I do find them comfy as hell, but the free apple headphones are better than these for audio, even my 64 year old technophile father agrees

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This is awesome Linus! From time to time this is a great change of tone!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

So did the company actually send these to you as a review sample or did you sacrifice your dosh to shit on these?

Watch that in 1.5x/2x speed, I DARE YOU :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

WOW, it seems that this is much worse than Beats...

I laughed out loud when Linus said exactly what I was thinking after the rap. "what the hell did I just watch?"

Well played.

I love when Linus in negative in reviews. Bring us more negative reviews, Linus! :D

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

I like that you're so responsive now that you're on baby vacation. :)

Also great video, you need to do more videos like this about crappy products, just to go crazy and do funny stuff. :D

who cares...

Nice Lambo you got there Linus

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T

This is the best review that I've seen in some time.

Please get us the rap without voice change.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

watch this make millions

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

watch this make millions

Yet another example supporting my argument that we need to support natural selection more.

Hilarious video. I like the walk of shame at the end. However the review seems a teensy bit pointless, since most intelligent people would expect anything with "by fity" on it to be shit to begin with. Still, always awesome to see Linus completely demolish a product.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs