Tragic Takedown on LinusTech Live Stream

Tragedy struck Friday night when in an effort to show build logs, crashed the world's best livestream.

At 9:20pmEST (May 24, 2013) Linus Sebastian, co-host of Live Tech Chat with Linus and Slick, was showing live viewers build logs of epicness when shortly after logging in and loading photo's of the builds of pure awesomeness the stream promptly died. In an effort to re-commence the stream, Mr. Sebastian with aid from Mr. Slick failed and immediately made the choice to go straight to their Afterparty. Their Twitch members also tried to lend a hand by sending ejaculating ASCII penises. When contacting Mr. Sebastian he gave no response. The same was for Mr. Slick. We are still awaiting a detailed forensic analysis from INTERPOL. More details to follow when they arrive.

What are your thoughts on these periodical crashes?

Personally, I feel that the cross-epicness between the best forum ever and the best livestream ever caused an epicness overload.

Please feel free to give your opinion on why this happened.

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

Penis was funny.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I wonder how Putin and Obama will respond towards this tragedy.

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I wonder how Putin and Obama will respond towards this tragedy.

There is a rumor that Obama and Putin are using combined efforts to donate $85,000,000,000 to prevent livestream failures. #StopLiveStreamFailures

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

Just goes to show,...their only human.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just goes to show,...their only human.

Indeed. Everyone has a soft spot. Especially for Live Stream failures.

I managed to capture footage shortly after the incident occurred. Sorry for the shaky quality, I was obviously shaken and felt physically sick. Uploaded for forensic purposes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGFzDB_Zpc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you very much. This will help forensic analyzers greatly! Hopefully we can crack down on this once and for all! 

With all this proof,i hope peoples that cause this would be arrested immediately and brought to justice. I hope such tragedy wont happen again.  

May the people that died from this incident rest in peace. You will be missed(unless you are g freeman then gtfo).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It seems to me that the periodic stops in the streams actually enhances the experience of watching something that awesome and is due to the raw epicosity of the stream.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

i called the police

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

With all this proof,i hope peoples that cause this would be arrested immediately and brought to justice. I hope such tragedy wont happen again.  

Interpol is working hard to bring justice to those affected by this tragic event! Thank you for your care.

May the people that died from this incident rest in peace. You will be missed(unless you are g freeman then gtfo).

Mr. Freeman may not rest in peace.

It seems to me that the periodic stops in the streams actually enhances the experience of watching something that awesome and is due to the raw epicosity of the stream.

Raw epicosity in quite an awesomesauce thing but the constant failures of this stream must come to an end!

i called the police

Thank you very much. Many Interpol officers are hard at work on this tragic event!

This is one of the best things I have ever read on the internet.

Sarah Jessica Parker

This is one of the best things I have ever read on the internet.

Indeed this tragic event will not be forgotten.