Weird sleep issue

Nattan

The problem:

-Windows 7 goes to sleep properly but upon waking the screen remains black

What I have tried:

-Updated drivers and bios (  lan drivers for wake on lan and display )

-Adjusted power settings, turned off hybrid sleep I disabled letting the disk go to sleep

-Turning the monitor on and off

-Unplugging and re-plugging the monitor from the gfx card.

Notes:

-The computer is using an older intel ssd

-The computer boots, I can hear the windows sounds but the screen remains black.

Any tips or suggestions?

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

My old PC did that.

It was invisibly booting, it's the GPU's fault.

I was starting to think that, but I swapped out the gpus and I am still having the same issue. Might be a motherboard issue ( first asrock board ).

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

I had a similar issue using Windows 7 and my Asus Maximus IV Extreme. After idling over night, the screens remained black.

In the end, I had to switch Auto PLL Overvoltage: Enabled to Disabled.