How do you focus in class?

flamer7

Hey there guys, I just want to ask, how do you focus in class? Every lesson, I'm looking at the teacher, listening, but I never seem to be able to concentrate. I try to concentrate, but less than 1 minute in I'm always daydreaming/thinking about something else. How do you guys do it? I really need to know!

Aderall + cocaine + crystal meth

EDIT- When I REALLY need to hunker down, a good syringe of heroine is always my go-to trick. Preferably with rust, as tetanus is also good for focusing.

Follow these steps carefully and I guarantee PR0FIT

You don't...

I slept through some of my classes (as long as the instructor didn't mind)...

The best way to study (for me) is reviewing the material while finding some practical application for it (this makes things more interesting)... If it's something without some practical application (i.e. History, Lit) try making up some fanfic that keeps the information from original material...

If it's Math or Science, I'm focusing. If not, I'm usually staring at girls in my class. How do I focus? I just look forward, watch what's going on on the whiteboard, and remember it. I don't daydream too often.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I engage into the subject and take care about it

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

If it's high school there's no need to pay attention. Most of it is bull.

You don't

Unbelievable how I got straight A's and never studied or listened, you just have to get your own method

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

Most of you say "just do it", I want to, but it's not that simple, I try, but I just enter daydream mode without wanting to. AT ALL.

If it's high school there's no need to pay attention. Most of it is bull.

It's college, I need to get into UNI

Adderall.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I can't. I just can't stop thinking of my girlfriend.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Eh, I don't. I don't have classes with instructors, online high school and all that with teachers that are there in case you don't understand stuff and all that. When I was in a 'normal' school, I just slept in class because it was all stupid stuff I knew/know.

Most of you say "just do it", I want to, but it's not that simple, I try, but I just enter daydream mode without wanting to. AT ALL.

It's college, I need to get into UNI

What are you planning to take?

I don't focus in Chinese class, i just daydream because i already know everything.

What are you planning to take?

Commerce, why?

I don't focus in Chinese class, i just daydream because i already know everything.

Classes like economics, not chinese

Commerce, why?

Nothing much... I was under the impression that you're planning on taking something related to computers...

A simple strategy for passing would be to master the basics (which should be enough to pass... not with flying colors, but a pass is a pass)...

When it comes to focusing in class, it varies... You'll have to find your own style...

Commerce, why?

I'll admit economics was a class I slept in... and now I'm using it....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You don't. I slept in quite a few of mine.

That's what you get for hanging out on here too long late at night.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

That's what you get for hanging out on here too long late at night.

What? I graduated years ago. I wasn't here on this forum when I was in school.

I'm employed now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What? I graduated years ago. I wasn't here on this forum when I was in school.

I'm employed now.

Oh. Umm.....

Pick interesting classes and teachers. The only classes I ever had a hard time focusing in are math, because no matter what you do it can't be made interesting.

I'm in calc 3 now and I still don't play attention during class, I usually sit there and daydream while staring blankly. I pretty much teach everything to myself.

Economics was hella interesting to me and I had a really nice teacher, so maybe it's just a personal difference.

Error: 410