difference between online pay and free user

nemesis9991

Online gaming rules those days,especially because today computer without internet is nothing technically speaking,so online play start to be in many cases ''Pay to win'' or give to us money and you will have all good shit and whores or be free user and you will be raped by the side of Premium user.A lot benefits with premium side (of course money side).So which one side you guys prefer

post-20671-0-20435400-1407589050.jpg

Either paid, or proper f2p model both can exist, only the the ones done badly conform to that image.

lol you could also make the top one 'Glorious PC Master Race' and the bottom one 'Grubby Peasant'. :lol:  I jest I jest

....yea because EVERYONE doesnt hate those pay to win games which = them not existing which = ALL game devs strive towards not being pay to win meaning you are just stupid.

/my fair assessment 

i prefer PAY TO PLAY personally, to get rid of all the whiny kids who cant stop complaining about something being pay to win just because their item isnt as shiny..

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

MMO games, like WoW, SWTOR etc should all be subscription based, without f2p. With the exception of Guild Wars 2, all the shit you can pay for with real cash is cosmetic.

SWTOR (despite being a bit of a letdown) hit a new low when it went f2p, it became flooded with idiots who fail to comprehend the concept of how classes work. I mean, seeing someone running about as X class, but wearing gear with stats for another class. I've seen lots of Juggernaut tanks running about with Inquisitor gear, it's awful.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

....yea because EVERYONE doesnt hate those pay to win games which = them not existing which = ALL game devs strive towards not being pay to win meaning you are just stupid.

/my fair assessment 

i prefer PAY TO PLAY personally to get rid of all the whiny kids who cant stop complaining about something being pay to win just because their item isnt as shiny..

haha i'm stupid because my statement and you make your self clever because you approved this ? I dont think so,so as free user i still bet i can kick your ass on premium kid,everyone have a right on you cant change that ''smart boy'',sarcasm of course in the end,google it you probably don't even know what its that.

Free user... Because I've no choice...

Also, paying for the game is not worth it (since I've got merch and computer parts to buy)...

haha i'm stupid because my statement and you make your self clever because you approved this ? I dont think so,so as free user i still bet i can kick your ass on premium kid,everyone have a right on you cant change that smart boy sarcasm of course in the end,google it you probably don't even know what its that.

cant read, learn to write.. but i think i got the gist of it so its fine.. your a annoying kid that steam in voice chats all the time right? adding to ignore so scream away :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

MMO games, like WoW, SWTOR etc should all be subscription based, without f2p. With the exception of Guild Wars 2, all the shit you can pay for with real cash is cosmetic.

SWTOR (despite being a bit of a letdown) hit a new low when it went f2p, it became flooded with idiots who fail to comprehend the concept of how classes work. I mean, seeing someone running about as X class, but wearing gear with stats for another class. I've seen lots of Juggernaut tanks running about with Inquisitor gear, it's awful.

Not to mention the ridiculous limits that SWTOR puts on it's f2p users, and we aren't talking about shiny shit, we are talking about how often you can say something in chat, whether or not you can get into your guilds guild bank, etc.

SWTOR has been a flat out flop

haha i'm stupid because my statement and you make your self clever because you approved this ? I dont think so,so as free user i still bet i can kick your ass on premium kid,everyone have a right on you cant change that ''smart boy'',sarcasm of course in the end,google it you probably don't even know what its that.

The fuck does any of that even mean?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

cant read, learn to write.. but i think i got the gist of it so its fine.. your a annoying kid that steam in voice chats all the time right? adding to ignore so scream away :)

ha looks who comeback,you probably find on google what means sarcasm,you are been fast bravo,no no you are just a fat kid in front of computer who buys online and wait..got everything with money so unfortunately with all that time on computer still suck at game skills and yea you most buy everything in game to be better nice story. :)

Free user, if the advantages of being a paid user go farther than cosmethics and having stuff sooner (note sooner, not exclusively) then I just stop playing the game.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Free user ftw. I kicked ton of cashed players on planetside 2 without spending a single cent

Not going to get into the full debate, but this issue is the reason why I am one of the few people not looking forward to Star Citizen. It looks amazing, and I love combat space sims, but its just going to be another Eve Online. Ships that cost hundreds of dollars limits the game to only people with money to burn. People who can only spend the typical $50 they would pay for any other game will never have an enjoyable experience because they will get destroyed by the people who can spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Not going to get into the full debate, but this issue is the reason why I am one of the few people not looking forward to Star Citizen. It looks amazing, and I love combat space sims, but its just going to be another Eve Online. Ships that cost hundreds of dollars limits the game to only people with money to burn. People who can only spend the typical $50 they would pay for any other game will never have an enjoyable experience because they will get destroyed by the people who can spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.

I understand your pain,just like steam game The Hunter>Its great hunting simulator (Free to play game) and really realistic graphic but in start you will be satisfied with gameplay and stuff but later you need other guns who you actually buy with a money (all weapons with scopes not calculating different skins or "premium" skins more then 150$) if you dont buy you can only hunt rabbits. it's a lot of money for the game who actually is ''f2p''.

ha looks who comeback,you probably find on google what means sarcasm,you are been fast bravo,no no you are just a fat kid in front of computer who buys online and wait..got everything with money so unfortunately with all that time on computer still suck at game skills and yea you most buy everything in game to be better nice story. :)

What the fuck are you on about?

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

What the fuck are you on about?

He's insulting the twat Rorgash for attacking him got no good reason other than Rorgash being unable to have the proper reading comprehension to understand the OP's post fully

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

He's insulting the twat Rorgash for attacking him got no good reason other than Rorgash being unable to have the proper reading comprehension to understand the OP's post fully

Thank you for clearing that up :P I was quite confused

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Thank you for clearing that up :P I was quite confused

No worries :-D OP's 1st language isn't English I'm guessing

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530