how much?

yesman

how much is a used i7-4790K worth?

£20 below new price

Compatible with Windows 95

Why would you want to sell it for?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Put it in the classified once you have a good price

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Why would you want to sell it for?

i just want to sell it before the new cpu coming out but iv got an G3258 so ill use that for now and just buy the new i7 hopefully 

£20 below new price

£50 -£60 below new price, it is second hand after all.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Put it in the classified once you have a good price

yeah will do how much would you think is a good price

i just want to sell it before the new cpu coming out but iv got an G3258 so ill use that for now and just buy the new i7 hopefully 

Which i7, the 8 core extreme edition, or something else?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Which i7, the 8 core extreme edition, or something else?

yeah might do if the performance is much better then the other but if it isnt ill just get the i7-4790K again because its not that much for knew one here 

yeah might do if the performance is much better then the other but if it isnt ill just get the i7-4790K again because its only £200 for an knew one here 

I would wait until the 8 core actually comes out and then sell/keep the 4790k depending on whether or not you need the more cores, unless you have a useless overclocker and you want to get a new one anyway

£20 below new price

i got it for £248.60 so about £20 off it 

I would wait until the 8 core actually comes out and then sell/keep the 4790k depending on whether or not you need the more cores, unless you have a useless overclocker and you want to get a new one anyway

but would i be able to sell it for the same price now if i wait 

but would i be able to sell it for the same price now if i wait 

Honestly, I am not sure. Anyway I have to go :( good night from Australia

Honestly, I am not sure. Anyway I have to go :( good night from Australia

thanks and night