Made a PC Christian gaming steam group

Hello, I have noticed a MASSIVE lack of Christians in the PC Gaming community, so I made a steam group where me and anyone else in the group can play games together.

If you are interested the url is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCChristianGaming

Please don't post hateful replies to this topic if your beliefs are different then mine.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

I'm a Muslim. I joined it. You gonna kill me? I don't think so M8. 

I was just kidding. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I am not going to post a hateful reply, only idiots without self-security would do so.

I will, however, leave this here. http://www.mavav.org/

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I hope it all goes well for you.

I'm not religious, but I hope you guys have a good environment to game and have discussions about your own beliefs.

I have noticed a lot of hatred towards religious people in the technology and gaming scene, so having your own place to discuss your own beliefs is cool.

nevermind. page is homophobic

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Because we need more segregation based on religious beliefs.

The reason I created the group is because with past experiences with some of my friends that are atheists is that we always get into arguments about our different beliefs.  I would like to be able to play games with people without it ending in a conversation about clashing beliefs

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

I hope it all goes well for you.

I'm not religious, but I hope you guys have a good environment to game and have discussions about your own beliefs.

I have noticed a lot of hatred towards religious people in the technology and gaming scene, so having your own place to discuss your own beliefs is cool.

Thanks, finally a positive post in this topic

If that's not hateful I am Putin. 

Evolution is a lie: God created man 
Homosexuality is wrong and is unscriptual 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thanks, finally a positive post in this topic

I refer you to TheSLSAMG's post above Vacsol's post.

Oh wow, didn't even see that.

@Gammett you deserve every negative comment here you fucking prick. Asking people to be positive, while you create a christian group for people who hate gays.

As  a Christian I disagree with this as it makes NO sense what so ever. I also don't appreciate the intent behind this post which was clearly meant to start an argument. Shame on you sir. 

Obviously doesn't understand what evolution is.

I kind of want to say that links to homophobic or otherwise discriminatory steam groups aren't what I would consider okay and I actually want to turn around on my last comment.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

Oh wow, didn't even see that.

@Gammett you deserve every negative comment here you fucking prick. Asking people to be positive, while you create a christian group for people who hate gays.

I don't hate the person that is homosexual, I hate the sin that they are commiting

I kind of want to say that links to homophobic or otherwise discriminatory steam groups aren't what I would consider okay and I actually want to turn around on my last comment.

This kind of crap doesn't deserve to be discused. NO gay person has ever doen anything to me so why the heck should I hate them. THAT is against Christianity and all it stands for. Evolution is change over time and if you don't accept that you are a complete idiot who doesn't understand the word. This kind of thing puts a blot on Christianity and I would liek to say as a christian I do NOT condone it. I apologize for this person and THIS utter tosh:

Beliefs: 

The only true version of the bible is the KJV 

Evolution is a lie: God created man 

Homosexuality is wrong and is unscriptual 

Those are our main beliefs, if you share those befiefs then come on in and join the group.

I don't hate the person that is homosexual, I hate the sin that they are commiting

You have very little understanding of human psychology and sexuality. Don't talk about things you don't know.

This kind of crap doesn't deserve to be discused. NO gay person has ever doen anything to me so why the heck should I hate them. THAT is against Christianity and all it stands for. Evolution is change over time and if you don't accept that you are a complete idiot who doesn't understand the word. This kind of thing puts a blot on Christianity and I would liek to say as a christian I do NOT condone it. I apologize for this person and THIS utter tosh:

I fully support Christian beliefs, until they get distorted to include homophobia or otherwise discriminatory bullshit like that steam group

I don't see anything wrong with thinking the ACT of homosexuality is bad, just like thinking the act of say, stealing is bad, however it doesn't make the person who stole something a bad person, per say. The thing on evolution is a bit mis-written, I think what he is meaning is that humans didn't evolve from other species, not that evolution doesn't exist. 

I fully support Christian beliefs, until they get distorted to include homophobia or otherwise discriminatory bullshit like that steam group

Also the complete misuse of the word "evolution". The IQ of every person who saw that was lowered....

Despite being a Christian, I've read through the thread and do believe you've made some mistakes. A lot of Christians hate on homosexuals because "it's a sin", however , God stated that he loves everyone unconditionally, meaning he doesn't care if you're gay.

Evolution as @Davsmith4 said is a change over time, however I don't believe humans ended up at this point through it. <insert biblical reference>

Nobody likes being slapped with scripture.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I had liked your comment before seeing the Steam group description.

If you're referring to the excerpt from Leviticus, that's commonly mis-referenced and misinterpreted. I understand that you are probably not a hateful person, and you do not deserve the hate that you're getting from people here; But I do not agree with you. I personally am Atheist, and straight, and I won't even pull the "I have plenty of gay friends" card, because I simply don't. I'd just like to note that nowhere in the Bible does it say straight-forward that a man shall not have sex, nor be a partner with/of another man. If so, what about women? Is being a lesbian also a sin? It would not be, under any circumstance.

The way it is commonly seen, is that as women were legitimately viewed as lesser of a man in that era, another man shall not without reason disrespect another man.

However, it, as well as the Bible as a whole, has been twisted through the ages. It is simply too far from what it is and was, through centuries of being butchered and reconstructed for the purpose of control, for me to see as something people would believe and support.

So in the end, I support your Steam group and all. But do not bring something that is subjective to the person and opinion of a person, even within the Christian community, into it. Otherwise your community will not grow, and you will be jeered as you are in this topic.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Also the complete misuse of the word "evolution". The IQ of every person who saw that was lowered....

I suppose they "devolved" in that sense

that was condescending and I apologize.

I don't see anything wrong with thinking the ACT of homosexuality is bad, just like thinking the act of say, stealing is bad, however it doesn't make the person who stole something a bad person, per say. The thing on evolution is a bit mis-written, I think what he is meaning is that humans didn't evolve from other species, not that evolution doesn't exist. 

1. That comparison doesn't make sense as homosexuality doesn't truly hurt anyone whereas stealing does.

2. He should clarify this for it is a common misconception. Much like the use of the letters "GMO".